OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yep, it's looking like Sunday or Monday night. He'll need about 21 points each game for it to be Sunday. 

hes playin w us y'all
laugh.gif
 making us wait

not his point at all
I'm saying why imagine the resell? There's no way it's going to be insanely high considering we have more time to anticipate it and more people are aware of the id, so when it drops those who want it will get it.

I'm saying why imagine the resell? There's no way it's going to be insanely high considering we have more time to anticipate it and more people are aware of the id, so when it drops those who want it will get it.
exactly. If you know you're probably going to want these, they're yours. You'd have to be an idiot to pay crazy resale on a shoe that was simple to get.

exactly. If you know you're probably going to want these, they're yours. You'd have to be an idiot to pay crazy resale on a shoe that was simple to get.
I agree sorta, but im kinda wishin Nike didn't release that tweet and instead just drop them when no body knew cause that tweet gave everyone the "Heads up" when there dropping, so basically there gunna sell out quick especially if there a "Multi" and when sites like "SneakerCrew" are probably gunna cop up multiple pairs and sell em on there site for $400+??....not to mention the Nike site will prob crash?..lol..guess we will find out?.lol...I hope to cop 2 or 3 myself! lol

...also its really sad that we are all excited for an "ID" shoe?..SMH...kinda of a sad year for the Kobe 9 when the "IDs" are basically the highlight of the line. lol with a few exceptions of course.

Last edited:
its a QS and every one and their mothers know about it. If its anything cool/Special its gonna sell out within hours, EASILY.

look around its everywhere on twitter, IG, blogs

good luck :lol: you guys better be online the minute it gets released

I was able to get in on the first MC order and passed on the QS second go round.

The possibility of it being a white MC like the HTM will make it a for sure pickup. Just have to hope im paying attention from this Friday on.

its a QS and every one and their mothers know about it. If its anything cool/Special its gonna sell out within hours, EASILY.

good luck
laugh.gif
you guys better be online the minute it gets released
LOL..RIGHT!!?...peeps are gunna be making there color combos so quick including myself before they sell out!  Hope I don't screw up my "colors" goin so fast to checkout?..lol

good luck :lol: you guys better be online the minute it gets released
LOL..RIGHT!!?...peeps are gunna be making there color combos so quick including myself before they sell out!  Hope I don't screw up my "colors" goin so fast to checkout?..lol

i mean thats if its something cool or hypish.

if its ugly then idc, money saved for me. yall can eat, beast, do what ever.

if its MC, white MC then ill cop

Just go to NDC and create a color combo for the usual MC incase that pops up, add it to locker, then change the FK as soon as it drops then add to cart.
If it's a white MC or a MP FK, just tweak it. Starting from scratch takes a bit longer if you're unsure of the combo.

Last edited:

Just go to NDC and create a color combo for the usual MC incase that pops up, add it to locker, then change the FK as soon as it drops then add to cart.
If it's a white MC or a MP FK, just tweak it. Starting from scratch takes a bit longer if you're unsure of the combo.
This is a man with a plan...that I am going to steal. Did not even think to do that but thank you for the enlightenment.

I got a feeling its going to be like the white Kobe 9 HTM without the white overlay. Similar to the difference between the MP's and the MC ID's. The flyknit under the MC will be white though, similar to the MC ID's having black underneath. Pics to compare:

White overlay of flyknit with MC under:

MC overlay with black flyknit under:

Black flyknit with MC flyknit under:

I also feel like Nike won't give us the gum sole (although here is hoping that they do, that be so sick) in order to differentiate the shoe from the white HTM. With that being said, what color sole do you guys think would look best? I'm thinking of just a white outsole, wolf grey sole would look a bit weird IMO with the white MC flykint. 

Last edited:

If there's no gum sole, I'm just going white sole.
I really never unserstood why sum peeps like the "Gum Soles"? I realize everyone has there own taste, and thats all good, but to me.. IMO ."Gum Soles" are just clear translucent soles that look like there aged (brown/yellowing) aka "Gum"?..lol ..and everyone hates yellow/brown soles right?  ha idk? go figure!

Last edited:

I really never unserstood why sum peeps like the "Gum Soles"? I realize everyone has there own taste, and thats all good, but to me.. IMO ."Gum Soles" are just clear translucent soles that look like there aged (brown/yellowing) aka "Gum"?..lol ..and everyone hates yellow/brown soles right?  ha idk? go figure!
No, they only dislike the aged result because it changed from it once was. Gum won't change like that, and they'll keep their looks just like the sole on Timbs.

I jus love wearing these FK lows, one for the comfort (prefer them over my retro J's), and two for the fact I won't see lil kids walking past me in the same kicks with theirs beat to frack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom