OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My question is this. Kobe will be surpassing MJ to move into 3rd place for most points of all-time. Nike will release something to celebrate his accomplishment. How does any of this translate into Multicolor? Wishful thinking or are there facts? PLEASE, enlighten me...

My question is this. Kobe will be surpassing MJ to move into 3rd place for most points of all-time. Nike will release something to celebrate his accomplishment. How does any of this translate into Multicolor? Wishful thinking or are there facts? PLEASE, enlighten me...
No facts really, it's an iD and not an actual QS release. Fade options was a HUGE Flop, what else would be a worthy iD release to celebrate it with that FK model? Some of us are guessing, MC or some version of it.

no way to tell what the option will be...but history on NT shows that its always less than what is speculated. silhouette suggest FK, but it could even be EM.

even if it is FK, no need to bring out any new colors etc if its not done right. no more spray painted grey uppers

my small collection
glasses.gif
LOL..thats a crazy pic bro...nice!  Kinda looks like the soles are missing on every pair?..photoshopped?

I haven't seen this much speculation since the 2k14's and we all know how that turned out.

Lets see what the shoe is first before all the I'm copping 3 pairs talk 

i can only expect a MC option - whether it be white, blue, red..etc 

i cant imagine NIKE disrespecting such an accomplishment with  a horrible concept and design followed by a poor execution of that design. 

It's going to be a mashup of favorite Jordan features MC Flyknit with cement print and patent leather tongue.

What shoes did MJ have on when he set the record :nerd:

And technically kb was supposed to break the record in the 8s right? In that case I wonder what/if nike had something drawn up for that shoe

While everybody is speculating on what the accomplishment release is I'll throw in my speculation!

Nike brings back ALL the Kobes ever on iD. I'll go crazy on the 6!

Seems as likely as the rest of these predictions.

Last edited:
So we know Nike is doing something.. now is JB going to do something. Love to see some of the Kobe PE's be released. The Black VII's in particular. 

Last edited:
so they tagged NIKE ID for fun?
not sure if srs...
saw this in the kobe 9 thread… obviously just a guess but all we got is guesses rn "For what it's worth, I heard from a reliable source that the Kobe's releasing after he passes MJ will have their own special packaging and stuff. IMO that kinda rules out the iD speculation. But again, take that for what it's worth. Could be wrong, but my guy has a pretty clean track record thus far"

Back
Top Bottom