OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
December 5th... do you think they are gonna say yes? it could be MC ( doubt it)
It is almost certainly going to be an ID option. NikeID twitter retweeted the #mambamoment link. May not be multicolor but it will be something cool, and unfortunately limited.

i hope and wish and pray its is MC but what does that have to do with kobe passing mj? and how can u add like black cement print on flyknit? doesnt make sense

i hope and wish and pray its is MC but what does that have to do with kobe passing mj? and how can u add like black cement print on flyknit? doesnt make sense

You can't. But you can add it to the swoosh, Tongue, heel counter, midsole, outsole etc

Last edited:
You can't. But you can add it to the swoosh, Tongue, heel counter, midsole, outsole etc
what good is that to make a tweet about? im gonna get so hyped for this for no reason 
frown.gif

i don't think its gonna be mc although i hope it is… i think its gonna be a different option I'm just hoping its dope/worth buying

I think it's gonna be white based MC but not like the HTMs. Just like the regular MC didnt have those black overlays.

Does Nike know we would want the White MC more than anything for them to say "ya lets save that one for Kobe's special achievement". Why not the other HTM MC, regular MC or some new type of colorway or threads for the flyknit? Maybe if they monitor the secondary market they might know its hottest color they released... its possible they do, but not sure when has that dictated Nike's decision making?

Last edited:
Hopefully kobe passes Jordan on a 7:30pm (pac time) game, by the time the game is over it will be around 1am (Est)..so hopefully all ya East coast cats will be asleep when it drops, makes it a ezr cop for us West coast peeps!..lol
LOL, asleep? Hell nah, not in NYC at least, we barely sleep.

If it's not the same MC iD, then who knows, it could be an exact copy of the MP FK on the low with the MC speckles. 

Kobe's going to have a hard time getting it by Friday. He'd have to average over 30 the next two games. I think he has the ability to do it but getting over 30 with Leonard and Greene draped over him will be hard. I thought he'd go for more points tonight but he looked out of it.

Ah well more time to save up for whatever drops!

Back
Top Bottom