OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
more info?

Lows 
DARK OBSIDIAN/GAME ROYAL//WHITE -400

DEEP BURGUNDY/GYM RED/WOLF GREY/WHITE -601

GOLD LEAD/ELECTRIC YELLOW/BLACK/METALLIC GOLD -700

Highs

BLACK/VOLT/ANTHRACITE/METALLIC GOLD -077

SEQUOIA/ROUGH GREEN/HYPER CRIMSON/REFLECT SILVER -303

BRIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE/BLACK -600

MULTI-COLOR/CHLORINE BLUE/BLACK -904
from the XI thread

Thats what i meant. my bad yall.

MP = MC LOW ID

MC/CHLORINE BLUE could equal another drop/

I'd say the same thing if I still had two pairs for sale.

I was expecting this comment lol. Sure my opinion may seemed bias, but regardless if I had them for sale or not my comment would've been the same - I've been saying this since shortly after the second launch. I've mentioned that they wouldn't be bringing back the MC's and still, 3 months later people are still asking about it. If you guys wanna continue bringing it up and wishing they'll show up, go ahead. And no, I'm not asking rape prices - quite the opposite really.

Last edited:
$205
sick.gif
agreed

sick... had 2 carted when they restocked ...went & made some lunch dropped a deuce & they were gone
You shouldve just ordered after the OSS tweet. I had a pair in cart as well placed an order a week after they sold out 

Anyone have pics of the black upper iD with wolf grey swoosh? I don't care about any other options, I'm just trying to see how the wolf grey swoosh options contrast with the black upper and it's woven in "greyish" colors.

MC is the most overhyped colorway I have ever seen.

True. I've got a pair and I love them and all, but they're not my favorite of the 9 at all. And I think deep down I resent them a little bit because I kinda feel like this shoe brought on the resellers big time. That's all IMO of course

MC is the most overhyped colorway I have ever seen.
How

They were something we have never seen before in the kobe line.

To me the most hyped up kobe shoe has to be the zk6 grinch. Solid colour yet everyone was losing their minds

Overhyped to me is the Yeezy.

True. I've got a pair and I love them and all, but they're not my favorite of the 9 at all. And I think deep down I resent them a little bit because I kinda feel like this shoe brought on the resellers big time. That's all IMO of course

Brought on resellers to what?

Anything limited is desired.

You act like the Kobe 9 is flying off the shelves, because of the Masterpiece or the ID.

Back
Top Bottom