OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yep. I fully regret contemplating on even pulling the trigger. I thought it was gonna be a permanent option. As long as they give us a long enough window like the 2nd time it came out, I'm happy

me thinks they release it soon as he scores it.

if they wait til saturday
mean.gif
Yeah I keep forgetting they tagged NikeID on twitter, therefore its definitely an option and not just a regular drop. 

That's why it will probably be a random release, most likely after the game or as soon as he passes 77

If it is the white MC, I wonder what would color would look best for the sole. Hmmmmm...

I've been thinking that too. Ideally it would be gum but bike prolly won't allow it because people would just make their own HTMs.

I would probably do GITD or grey with these

how long did the mc flyknit last when the dropped it originally? how long did it last when they dropped the restock?

Ugh, I'm having flashbacks to the rumors before gumbo id released. That was a let down.

I wanted to order the first time but I didn't think they'd sell out that fast. Second time I ordered within 5 minutes or so :lol:

I think a lot of other people did the same.

NO "AIRBRUSH" CRAP NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been thinking that too. Ideally it would be gum but bike prolly won't allow it because people would just make their own HTMs.

I would probably do GITD or grey with these

I don't think GITD/translucent soles will be available for a white MC. It wasn't an option with regular mc or with the colored uppers

no MC imo, probably something to do with gold or 'number' prints. Just a guess... Gold FK could be interesting...

Back
Top Bottom