OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
MC is the most overhyped colorway I have ever seen.

no

if they released em again id cop 3-4 pairs ASAP

disappointed i only got 1 pair... i havent even wore em yet because i dont wanna screw em up. i want other pairs so once beat i got more.

I don't think it will be MC. Most likely a special print for the scoring spot just like when KD won MVP

Grinch has a fade effect. And the inspiration/execution was great. Grinch still in my top 5 kobes
Grinch is top Kobe ever. Cant think of another thats even close, maybe the White MC with Gold swoosh

Damn that looks soooo sweet. Buying 3 pair if they ever re-release

I don't think it will be MC. Most likely a special print for the scoring spot just like when KD won MVP

Yea i doubt its MC but whats so special about getting that number? i can see nike going all out if he was all time leading scorer but not for this number.

Yea i doubt its MC but whats so special about getting that number? i can see nike going all out if he was all time leading scorer but not for this number.
In Nike and Kobe's eyes, surpassing Mike on the all time leading scorer's list is bigger than that #1 spot 
laugh.gif

whoever thinks its an mvp option is wrong because it is flyknit, how can u add something like the kd 6 mvp option to flyknit, my best bet is multi

In Nike and Kobe's eyes, surpassing Mike on the all time leading scorer's list is bigger than that #1 spot :lol:

nah man

if anythings its MC or something stupid. passing MJ doesnt warrant a special design/shoe IMO and im a diehard Kobe fan

Since when did I say anything about making customers happy? Putting out the MC option = $$$$ for Nike, regardless of whether or not they care about the customer.
Relax big boy, I was just sayin

I don't think anything would make them more $$$ for Nike than restocking Yeezys but they won't even though the demand for that shoe is greater than any other perhaps the Air Mags. They don't care about what we want they keep doing their own thing. 

[thread="588873"]Damn that third game is on Friday :lol: [/thread]
[thread="588873"] [/thread]
[thread="588873"]Probably next Saturday release. Nike knows what they are doing[/thread]

me thinks they release it soon as he scores it.

if they wait til saturday :smh:

Back
Top Bottom