OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Can you guys believe the Kobe 9 Beethovens are going for the same if not more on ebay than MC's. Just saw one sell for $379 in my size and MC's sitting there at $349. I guessed I missed the boat on the Beethovens on release day when I had them in cart and went back to bed instead and then again in hand at footlocker and passed on them. Are MC's really losing their flavor?

Can you guys believe the Kobe 9 Beethovens are going for the same if not more on ebay than MC's. Just saw one sell for $379 in my size and MC's sitting there at $349. I guessed I missed the boat on the Beethovens on release day when I had them in cart and went back to bed instead and then again in hand at footlocker and passed on them. Are MC's really losing their flavor?
I haven't even rocked my MCs yet. Idk maybe not enough people know about the MCs to even care to search for it. Beethovens are so plain idk why they would even go for that much. I had them in my cart easy cop, but I decided against checking out because even retail is too much for a plain *** shoe.

Been rocking the pair on the right 3-5 times a week in the gym since May.

They've held up pretty well aside from the mesh getting dirty. Had to grab another pair to keep on ice though. 

Last edited:
Got these in today. The left side is perfect but the right side looks like somebody worn them and were doing a bunch of heel raises. Mad crease on it. 
mean.gif
  Also has anyone noticed the laces look a lot skinnier than past months. Going to compare once I get home. They getting sloppy over there at the ID Factory.

The bent toe box on the bottom pair right there.

Last edited:
Hmmm probably gonna get a new pair of kobe 9's soon what are some good colorways; i keep on coming up with new ideas but they all look ugly. Or should i just wait and see if the mc's will ever restock

Got these in today. The left side is perfect but the right side looks like somebody worn them and were doing a bunch of heel raises. Mad crease on it. :smh:   Also has anyone noticed the laces look a lot skinnier than past months. Going to compare once I get home. They getting sloppy over there at the ID Factory.

View media item 1288972

The bent toe box on the bottom pair right there.
View media item 1288973
I like the colorway bro...and yur right about the "sloppyness"..it says it only takes 19 days to make now...rushin it probably?...smh...id send em back bro...its only another 2 weeks or so to get another sent yur way. Hopefully they get off there Butts and throw up another "upper" option? ..smh ridiculous.

I haven't been in this thread in a while, but it looks like nothing has changed lol.

The MC's will NOT be coming back for the Kobe IX ID's. Period.

I think they could be like he said it would be different. there's another MC release for the flyknit lows that is scheduled to drop

Considering they have two months. They're going to be wrapping up the IX on ID soon.

They rushin the id's since christmas is comin soon

I wouldn't say rushing, because they had a cut off date of the 28th of guaranteeing your Christmas order.

I'm not sure more people order ID's for Christmas.

I'd say the same thing if I still had two pairs for sale.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom