OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just wanted to tell every NM have a gr8 Thanxgivin with friends/family/football, and if ya plan on coppin "any" shoe this "Black Friday" morning good luck and most importantly be safe!

BlackJesus-23...out!

NDC just upped it to 12% cash back on ebates ... might as well go head and order this other iD

My 1st pair will be here friday. Took a total of 3 weeks
nerd.gif

Damn...Im like hella hesitant to cop yet another Elite Low "ID" cause im afraid as soon as I do they'll drop another "option/colorway"???...but what if they don't?...rrrrr! smh frusterating! lol

Damn...Im like hella hesitant to cop yet another Elite Low "ID" cause im afraid as soon as I do they'll drop another "option/colorway"???...but what if they don't?...rrrrr! smh frusterating! lol
If I were you, I would order the ID you want.  Worst comes to worse, a new option comes out that's better and you can return the pair you originally purchased.

How does the pink and red solid uppers on the Ems turn out? I really wanna make one but just want to see how they will turn out. :rolleyes

IMO the IX could have been one the the standout silhouettes of the Kobe line but Nike has let us done. I love the look of the shoe. The elites, the lows and em's all look great but the colorways have been sub par. The HTM lows are amazing, as well as the MP's, inspirations and Perspectives(even though I'm not a huge fan of all the blue).The independence days, Brazils and cobalts are terrible. When they first did the official unveiling press conference, there was a multitude of colorways and different flyknit patterns. So much potential for this shoe and nike is content in just giving us blah colorways. I mean there's a flyknit air max that's grey/blue/purple but we can't get a draft day or MPLS elite low? It's crazy. And EM has a million possibilities as well but we continue to get lazy designs. I mean even the snake print on Nikeid isn't the same as the ones P. j. Tucker was wearing, which were a far superior pattern. Sorry for the long post.
Well said.

I was saying for the first couple months that these would go down as an all-time classic and one of the most memorable Kobe shoes.

They still will to some extent for me personally, but I'll always feel that Nike let us down on the CWs. The EMs in particular have ranged from hideous to lazy (with the exception of the Philippines which for me is one of my top Nike releases of the year). They have simply failed to recapture the magic of the 8s.

USO inspired right? 

yup and a day later they are finishing it up :wow:

Better not be sloppy

Got em in today :smile:

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1280263/width/600/height/1200/IMG]
[GALLERY="media, 1280266"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 1280267"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 1280268"][/GALLERY]

[SPOILER=The Inspiration]
[GALLERY="media, 1280264"][/GALLERY]
[/SPOILER]

They only got the 45" so it might be a little short or it could be perfect. I usually go with 45" on Kobes and it's fine. Measure it just in case, it'll only take a minute.

They only got the 45" so it might be a little short or it could be perfect. I usually go with 45" on Kobes and it's fine. Measure it just in case, it'll only take a minute.
45" for ATCII will be little short if you tie shoes 

Kobes are a narrower shoe so even tho 49" is the standard one can get away with 45" 

Back
Top Bottom