OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
They only got the 45" so it might be a little short or it could be perfect. I usually go with 45" on Kobes and it's fine. Measure it just in case, it'll only take a minute.

45" for ATCII will be little short if you tie shoes

Kobes are a narrower shoe so even tho 49" is the standard one can get away with 45"

Thanks

@quise2024
smokin.gif

Info on the outsole?

Preciate it

Blue Glow

hopefully one day the mc's will restock.......maybe santa will give me an mc option for christmas 

hopefully one day the mc's will restock.......maybe santa will give me an mc option for christmas 

I hope. But i think we may get it one more time because. Everytime i go to play with theupper it's glitches to the MC for a minute and then changes

Who's winning in this trade?
DS white cement 3s and DS DTRT red metallic 1s for his PADS MC KOBEs?( only tried on)

His picture
I'd say you're taking the W bro, but that's my opinion. I don't care for the metallic joints, and WC3s can be found for decent prices if you want to pick them back up down the road.

I am still sour about these. I had a pair in my locker ready to go when they first dropped, but I decided to wait and let my wife get them for me as a b-day present. Biggest mistake ever. Then the MC option restocked on my b-day and I didn't even get to cop
ohwell.gif

I'd say you're taking the W bro, but that's my opinion. I don't care for the metallic joints, and WC3s can be found for decent prices if you want to pick them back up down the road.
Thanks for your input. I was thinking the same thing...

I am still sour about these. I had a pair in my locker ready to go when they first dropped, but I decided to wait and let my wife get them for me as a b-day present. Biggest mistake ever. Then the MC option restocked on my b-day and I didn't even get to cop
ohwell.gif
And I know how you feel, i was basically in the same situation as you. I still have it in my cart but cant check out 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom