OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It let's you checkout through mobile? I'm up to the final step so I don't know if it'll go through when you place order.

At what point will it tell you sold out? I just made a pair, added it to cart, and at the last checkout screen... Want to pull the trigger so bad but would be nice to get another 20% off code... lol

I received the "We've started on your NikeID order" email
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
. Can't wait!
About when and what time did you order? I ordered Monday at about 11pm but haven't had any luck with the "were starting your order email". Hopefully im not to far behind you!

At what point will it tell you sold out? I just made a pair, added it to cart, and at the last checkout screen... Want to pull the trigger so bad but would be nice to get another 20% off code... lol
After you press "Place Order" it will say that the item is out of stock and the order will not go through.

I thought I had my colorways set...but this MC delay is making me play around some more with the colors. I'm on edge until the MC's go back up.

the IDs for the multicolor went out quick

u guys think theyre gonna restock them again and /or do another version of mc?

Yea lol

Who knows might be a glitch to order them while sold out haha

They were back up momentarily at around 11 pm eastern... Not sure if that was a glitch or not, but I know a couple people that checked out... I just threw a pair in my cart at that time and hesitated too long.

I'm sure it'll be back at least for a while longer, who knows though.

I was jk but all I know is I ordered on the first day to avoid this and the regret I would feel on missing out on them.

Is only the MC out of stock? Bout to try to order a black HTM low with white swoosh. Was gonna do grey, but on the HTMs the kobe lettering is still white so it won't be a perfect match either way, excluding the different midsoles. Also the white pops best with the white sole, imo.

Probably beating a dead horse but I just spoke to a customer service rep to try and confirm the NikeID tweet about cancelling glitch orders. He said that my order has already been sent to the factory to begin production and that there was no indication that these orders will be cancelled.
"I used the glitch"
roll.gif

Last edited:
I still don't understand why nike cant just give us pictures each id so we could see or get an idea of how the actual rendering will look.  I understand maybe not doing that for every design on the em's. Since there are only three uppers, they could create a generic cw so we could see them. I know that they do that at nike town's sometimes but I would really love to see the MC upper.

Last edited:

I still don't understand why nike cant just give us pictures each id so we could see or get an idea of how the actual rendering will look.  I understand maybe not doing that for every design on the em's. Since there are only three uppers, they could create a generic cw so we could see them. I know that they do that at nike town's sometimes but I would really love to see the MC upper.
I agree 

Back
Top Bottom