OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
People having problems adding, try mobile or something. I had problems adding solid black upper, but added on mobile. Might work.

Had a pair of these MC's in my cart ready to go, went through the whole Paypal process and get to the final page, unavailable! Tells me to add to cart again, but that is impossible. I'll try again tomorrow.

Darkwing duck? Haha idk
roll.gif
A classic

Just spoke to customer service regarding the Kobe 9 ID.

He said that they 'sold out' already. 
frown.gif

I was planning to place an order too...dammnnnnnnn!

They're just limiting the orders to avoid a extended wait times... They'll probably be back up in limited numbers every day until orders slow down.

it's so. SMH

Man, this is ridiculous! How is Nike going to be sold out on a ID option? I read someones smart remark several pages back and thought to myself, thats ridiculous but maybe it is so, :x

Niketalk member said, "how they going to run out of thread?":rofl: Might be true.

Can't say I'm surprised they are out of the MC already. Saw it a mile away. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm glad I changed my mind on them and ordered few days ago :smile:

I am truly kicking myself right now. I should of been wiser and just ordered them after designing them.

Back
Top Bottom