OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Doubt it's gone forever, but if it is then I feel bad for those who waited.

Fortunately I ordered on the first day

Doubt it's gone forever, but if it is then I feel bad for those who waited.

Fortunately I ordered on the first day
Or maybe they're updating so gitd and clear soles can be used? I don't know what the hell they were thinking not allowing it.

If they take the MC off that quick then that is going to be insane. No telling how many people were waiting a week or two to make a pair.

Apologies in advance if this question has been asked multiple times, but does the clear translucent sole yellow pretty bad?

even tho the glitch is fixed, i still have my multi with translucent in my cart and my locker. so it looks for now an attainable option if i decide in the future
i presume people calling in caused the web correction

But it isn't fixed, just went on iD and did it again....

( Product still unavailable) But glitch still works

Last edited:
in my cart but when i click place order it states "Not in cart anymore, try again" even though it is in the cart..

I used smoothly used my charm (lol) and got myself a 10% code from a nike rep! Also asked about the GITD soles on the MC upper. She said that she doesn't see a reason why they would cancel the order, but also didn't know you can do the glitch with using the grey/volt inspiration. I might pull the trigger and hope I get lucky with the white GITD soles with metalic silver swoosh and MC upper. 

No... I just checked nikeid. Of course now it's not adding to cart, but I swear right before I responded it did, haha.

There are many people saying for the last few pages that it didnt add to cart b...Just saying...

Hope it gets back up tommorow for those who didnt order...It would suck if it didnt...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I hope it ends up working out for all you guys. Im glad i took care of it last night. now I have sit and wait. 

Back
Top Bottom