OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Get your order saved to your locker and order it first thing tomorrow. They will be back up. No way in hell they are cutting the option out after a day.

Get your order saved to your locker and order it first thing tomorrow. They will be back up. No way in hell they are cutting the option out after a day.

I would love to believe that there is no way that Nike wouldn't cut the option off after only a day, because that would be the reasonable thing to do but this is Nike w:xe're talking about. They don't give an ish about us!

But I will try your morning method because that could work too!

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, the MANGO option had a limit of purchases / day. This might be the same case for MC. Don't give up, wake up early and make sure get it done quick. If it's really gone nike missing out on some serious cheddah!!

I would love to believe that there is no way that Nike wouldn't cut the option off after only a day, because that would be the reasonable thing to do but this is Nike w:xe're talking about. They don't give an ish about us!

But I will try your morning method because that could work too!
They've done this exact thing many times with popular IDs. Hell Kobe 4s were limited to 24 pairs a day for a while....

They've done this exact thing many times with popular IDs. Hell Kobe 4s were limited to 24 pairs a day for a while....

Well, that helps ease my mind a bit. I would love to add these Kobe's to my collection since I missed out on the Masterpieces.

24 a day? 
sick.gif

whew! I see a lot of hate in this thread at nike tomorrow when this happens all over again 

Know the HTM pairs were hard to get but i also know someone in here has to have them... How do they fit? and do you freak the laces, if so would you recommend half down or tts?

I doubt anyone in this thread has any of the HTMs. They may have released at Mercer-maybe I am not sure, but aside from that it was an Italy only release with the rest of the pairs for major dollars on eBay.

You are better off serching "htm kobe" on Instagram and hoping you get a reply back from some big ballers on there. Not to say there aren't plenty of affluent people on here but I have yet to see in hand pictures of the HTMs.

on the kobe 8 id they would restock at random times overnight as well.  but not for very long.  

Thoughts on these?

Pretty keen to pull the trigger on these once I land a discount code.

Back
Top Bottom