OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Im going to ask nike for a 20% on my bday lol. Im gonna give em a sob story on how I all I want is some flynit lows for the bday lol. Probably wont work but hey you never know

Is only the MC out of stock? Bout to try to order a black HTM low with white swoosh. Was gonna do grey, but on the HTMs the kobe lettering is still white so it won't be a perfect match either way, excluding the different midsoles. Also the white pops best with the white sole, imo.

I went for the black HTM look to but with the metallic silver swoosh like on the Philippines.

Just made these. Pretty sure I'm gonna cop. Props to everyone else for their iD's by the way. They all have looked great

Just placed an order for these through a proxy as I am in Australia. This is the first time using the proxy. Hopefully they don't screw it up.

Just placed an order for these through a proxy as I am in Australia. This is the first time using the proxy. Hopefully they don't screw it up.
Was getting ready to respond to your first post. That's the one I would go with. Really digging the sole. First Grey pair I've seen that I would cop.

Was getting ready to respond to your first post. That's the one I would go with. Really digging the sole. First Grey pair I've seen that I would cop.
Thanks. Glad I finally pulled the trigger. This wait is going to be agonising. 

I wonder if they opened the MC option back up this morning like folks were saying or if its gone for good? At work so I cant check.

nope. ive been checking often too.
Me too . Have another pair made.  Keep trying to add. Hopefully will pop back up. If not there will be a lot of angry people. Especially when they start to be finished and pics surface.

Say the MC comes back online, will the people with them in their carts get first dibs to purchase them?

I don't have time to keep checking all day long especially since I work nights and I'm about to go to bed :lol:

Edit:
Just tried to order and got a different error code
View media item 1059104

Last edited:
Well guess I'll take a nap and hopefully they'll be up later today. At least the CSR gave me another 10% promo code because they have no idea what is going on or why

If can't cop another MC then will get these. Glow swoosh,logo midsole, and Green glow bottom. $217

cancelled my order, kinda regret it now :lol:

but i have more important things to pay like this trip to hawaii :smokin

Back
Top Bottom