OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
cancelled my order, kinda regret it now
laugh.gif

but i have more important things to pay like this trip to hawaii
smokin.gif
Kobe iDs>trip to hawaii

sorry bud

I wish I was talented at getting 20% off coupons lol. How do you all get yours? Aint no way im paying 260 after taxes for a pair of kobes.

I wish I was talented at getting 20% off coupons lol. How do you all get yours? Aint no way im paying 260 after taxes for a pair of kobes.
It's pretty easy to at least get a 10%. Just do Nike Chat. There's always something to complain about.

For those of you who already had the multicolor IDs in your cart but hadn't checked out, are you getting errors trying to check out? I can get to the final Submit Order screen but i'm not sure if I'm ready to pull the trigger yet.

I actually found a tweet from Nike and they confirmed it is " Very close the Masterpiece." I wish i could sleep until the end of the month 
roll.gif

i'll feel good once I get my started email, have a good feeling that the multi color upper is gonna be dope

i'll feel good once I get my started email, have a good feeling that the multi color upper is gonna be dope

Same here. Them being sold out as of now and I still dont have my started email has me somewhat concerned. I ordered monday around 9pm est.

Same here. Them being sold out as of now and I still dont have my started email has me somewhat concerned. I ordered monday around 9pm est.

I ordered monday night as well and still havent got my started code. Just shows in progress on the nike website.

I ordered monday night as well and still havent got my started code. Just shows in progress on the nike website.
Sometimes Nike doesn't send any emails at all. I once had my shoes delivered, and I didn't even receive a "Shipped" or "Almost finished" email 
mean.gif

Check with a Nike Rep

I checked on my Cashback status. Evidently I forgot there is only 30 days in June...I only get 6% and not the 15%....fml

Just have to be strong and try t forget about them. Easier said then done. Keep looking at mine.

Just realized shoes estimatated to be done Aug 11 and Calm Before Storm KD come out on the 12. Should be a good week.

Last edited:
Just have to be strong and try t forget about them. Easier said then done. Keep looking at mine.
Just realized shoes estimatated to be done Aug 11 and Calm Before Storm KD come out on the 12. Should be a good week.

Will be easy to forget once I get the confirmation they are being made.

Back
Top Bottom