OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I put in an order with 2 pairs of MC - one with Glitch and one with not. Looks like the only one that got canceled was my glitch pair and the other is still in the works - plus they reactivated my promo code :smokin

WOAH, WHATS UP WITH THAT?
?? yes please ...WHAT IS UP ?
Just became available on swoosh acc. 
smokin.gif

lol this rep is just saying random stuff now. she told me all multi-color orders will be cancelled since they can't make the upper on this shoe.

Sorry guys :\ This is why the MC uppers are unavailable right now. Patiently waiting so I can put my order in already...

Wonder how many orders will be placed when it goes back up. This will be very interesting. I will be doing at least 2 more MC.

Jason: I am told that all orders with the multi-color upper mid sole were cancelled.
: that just doesn't sound believable with all the pictures and information i seen with orders already being built
Jason: I am telling you the truth I promise you.

|I i dont think these reps in the loop haha.

: so can you at least tell me when the option will be available to actually purchase as of today?
Jason: We are trying to get up to be available today.
Jason: Our web developers are working on the page.

i just checked my inbox and i have nothing from nike.

I did not use the glitch. I went all black with MC

I ordered 5 pairs, the 3 mc/translucent pairs got cancelled. The other 2 are a go. Guess I gotta go with white sole

If you didnt use the glitch you are good. I dont know why everyone is acting so confused. They aren't gonna let anyone place orders until its fixed because they know people will keep building them.... It wil be back up without the glitch but we all know about the Nike IT peps 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom