OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You probably ordered later than the others. Brace yourself it's coming.
tongue.gif
I ordered one hour after launch. I didnt twiddle my thumbs i got stuff done lol ;p

I also got the "we're building your shoe" email yesterday morning lol

Last edited:
My chat rep is implying that ALL mc uppers will be cancelled. I am trying to get to the bottom of this junk. I used nothing gitd or translucent on mine.

My chat rep is implying that ALL mc uppers will be cancelled. I am trying to get to the bottom of this junk. I used nothing gitd or translucent on mine.
Same here (used no translucent or gitd)... damn son

Last edited:
anyone with regular soles probably fine. reps were probably just told to tell everyone the multicolor option was canceled for now because of the glitch.

That snapshot from Nike CS chat from above would indicate that they are cancelling all orders with the MC and translucent/gitd combo.

Ok, my rep just told me that I am fine for now. She said that if you used the glitch it would be cancelled without a doubt. I am sure some of the earliest orders may sneak through but the vast majority will be gone.

Hopefully that glitch isnt going to ruin it for the rest of us haha.

y'all ruined it for us.

Can we all just let it rest now... Cuz if my ID gets jipped im requested a 50% off coupon... imma be heated

Last edited:
Nike would have figured it out sooner or later. I am sure they were working on a plan since the realization of the glitch before anyone went to their twitter. Only difference is that you would have been two weeks into your order and gotten the cancellation notice.

Nike would have figured it out sooner or later. I am sure they were working on a plan since the realization of the glitch before anyone went to their twitter. Only difference is that you would have been two weeks into your order and gotten the cancellation notice.

Man I hope I'm good. I was one of the first to order... According to the reps I spoke with my shoe is already being built and they all noticed I used the glitch. I guess it's in god's hands now

Should I go with the red lining, laces, and backtab? Or should I just go with the third pic? Torn between the two.

Nike Rep just informed me that Translucent and GITD will all be canceled because they were ordered through a loophole and they are NOT making this shoe with those options.

"the shoe wasn't being offered that way, and there was an error that allowed the shoe to be designed with that combination. Because we weren't set up to follow that design, we weren't able to make it that way."

So yes, if you ordered Translucent or GITD soles, they will all be canceled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom