OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Probably beating a dead horse but I just spoke to a customer service rep to try and confirm the NikeID tweet about cancelling glitch orders. He said that my order has already been sent to the factory to begin production and that there was no indication that these orders will be cancelled.

View media item 1058137

Can I ask why you throw yourself under the bus and say you used "The Glitch" LOL!!!!!

Just say I used a GITD sole option with Multicolor flyknit. Saying you used the glitch imo is just as equal as asking them "HEY, I used a bot to grab the What the Lebrons. Am I confirmed getting them?" LOL

But all in all glad youre good bro

Can I ask why you throw yourself under the bus and say you used "The Glitch" LOL!!!!!

Just say I used a GITD sole option with Multicolor flyknit. Saying you used the glitch imo is just as equal as asking them "HEY, I used a bot to grab the What the Lebrons. Am I confirmed getting them?" LOL

Let's be honest, Nike definitely knows about the glitch. No point in trying to hide it. 

A little help please. Ive already created what I want to order but now i see that u can 'glitch' the translucent sole on. I followed the steps on how to that are on the first page but nowhere on the ID page do I ever see a camera option. Am i doing something wrong or did they finally fix the glitch? Any help is greatly appreciated.

You must use computer!!!!!

- Select the kobe 9 inspiration that is grey/volt and use this inspiration

- Now that the pair is up for customization change the upper to Multicolor.

- Once change. The midsole will already be highlighted as GITD dont change to any other midsole option because it will disappear.

- you can change the GITD options right there tho.

This. 
laugh.gif
 To me that word choice was bold lol.

Anyone getting this product is currently unavailable? I have one in cart and am trying to add the other and no go
mean.gif
Yes, I have the same problem. Just talked to a Nike Rep online and he said they're sold out of the multicolor upper, but it might be temporary so check back later.

Well this sucks. Cancelled my order so I could reorder with a coupon now it says I cant checkout because it's not in my cart every time.

You must use computer!!!!!

- Select the kobe 9 inspiration that is grey/volt and use this inspiration

- Now that the pair is up for customization change the upper to Multicolor.

- Once change. The midsole will already be highlighted as GITD dont change to any other midsole option because it will disappear.

- you can change the GITD options right there

I thought u might have to be on a computer. I'll give it a try. Thanks!

for those who do nor remember, NIKE ran out of the south beach colorway for the Lebron X's and had materials back to purchase in about 1-2 weeks (maybe even less)

Back
Top Bottom