OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Thnks guys. I was leaning grey as well. Missed the Lower merion colorways we've seen in the past as well.

Blacks were too clean not to consider though

can anyone confirm if the flyknit kobes are the exact same sizing as kobe 9 EM? i've been hearing it's not the same sizing in terms of width

I placed my order within like 2 hours of them going live and my order status still says in progress. Maybe its because I ordered 4 pair in one order but I'm not sure.

Can't stop looking at the pics of the pair I ordered 
embarassed.gif
Great CW congrats!

Just got a 10% code from Nike. Never used the $25 they sent out in May. Didn't ask for it just told them I had a large order that I was about to make and the CSR gave it to me. Was hoping for a 20% but I'll take the 10 :lol:

My status is the same and I ordered one pair.

What do you guys think they should say, other than in progess?

Last ID of mine they were "in progress" for like a week then they are built.

Last edited:
People have said it is saying "Build in progress" rather than "Order in progress"

Ah. Ya in my exp its customary for there to be a delay between ordering and build in progress. Everyone different though depending on when orders actually placed in conjunction with their current backlog.

Ah. Ya in my exp its customary for there to be a delay between ordering and build in progress. Everyone different though depending on when orders actually placed in conjunction with their current backlog.
Ah sweet. Thanks for the clarification. This is my first iD so I am not at all familiar with the process.

Is anyone planning to ball in these? Cus I am.. Pretty excited to see how these feel on the court. Probably amazing

Anyone getting this product is currently unavailable? I have one in cart and am trying to add the other and no go :smh:

If Beethoven's werent coming out i woulda made the gray HTM, but if i strike out on Beethoven's, i will know what will be my next IDs

Probably beating a dead horse but I just spoke to a customer service rep to try and confirm the NikeID tweet about cancelling glitch orders. He said that my order has already been sent to the factory to begin production and that there was no indication that these orders will be cancelled.

A little help please. Ive already created what I want to order but now i see that u can 'glitch' the translucent sole on. I followed the steps on how to that are on the first page but nowhere on the ID page do I ever see a camera option. Am i doing something wrong or did they finally fix the glitch? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom