Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
It would be kind of sick of Kobe changed his sneakers 1-11 throughout the game. Not saying he will but would be kinda cool

Did a short release with the all stars? I've only seen a regular all star shirt that Nike released
Good question as I only saw kids' size listed on the Foot Locker Inc. based sites. The annual All-Star corresponding gimmicks usually have shorts, socks, t-shirts, and a hoodie or jacket. So far I've seen everything except for shorts in adult sizing.

So are they mass producing higher quantities of All-Star signature sneaks nowadays or is demand down on these or a combination of both? I recall when the Kobe VII All-Star was hard to get online 4 years ago in 2012 since I struck out.

But I checked a Foot Locker Inc. based site the last 2 days since they released by phone, they verified a high quantity.

It seems like All-Star shoes were still obtainable after release days since last year at least.

Today was bittersweet because I didn't end up spending all my money.  Took about 10 L's between trying to get WC 4's and OVO 10's (Raffles).  After all those L's I said screw this the Kobe line is better and copped 2x pair of Elite Highs for 180$ total from Nike Factory Outlets.  Steal and Jordan brand can take my L's and shove em up their *****.
AS is growing on me,,,i jst spent **** load of $$ the last couple of days,,now these
mean.gif

i dunno

Today was bittersweet because I didn't end up spending all my money.  Took about 10 L's between trying to get WC 4's and OVO 10's (Raffles).  After all those L's I said screw this the Kobe line is better and copped 2x pair of Elite Highs for 180$ total from Nike Factory Outlets.  Steal and Jordan brand can take my L's and shove em up their *****.

:tongue: amen

is Isaiah really about to make me pay full price? :smh:

*edit*
phew money saved for now :lol:

Last edited:
He should play the maestros first half, then xi asg second half.  Eff 10s asg.  It's only right he give us at least that.

The ASG's are dope. Folks got to remember, this was made with the thought of Kobe's Last ASG in mind, they didn't plan on making a crappy version to celebrate that.
The intricate details compared to the usual pair says it all for me. Taste definitely differ for everyone, but for the folks who would only cop because Kobe wore them are crazy to me. Folks can't make up their own mind on a pair of shoes dese days. Imagine they sold out overnight and he miraculously drops a heap of points in them, those iffy folks waiting would be tight. NO chance of a price drop, lol.

The ASG's are dope. Folks got to remember, this was made with the thought of Kobe's Last ASG in mind, they didn't plan on making a crappy version to celebrate that.

The intricate details compared to the usual pair says it all for me. Taste definitely differ for everyone, but for the folks who would only cop because Kobe wore them are crazy to me. Folks can't make up their own mind on a pair of shoes dese days. Imagine they sold out overnight and he miraculously drops a heap of points in them, those iffy folks waiting would be tight. NO chance of a price drop, lol.

TLDR

Yea Aaron Gordon should've won. If not win they should've just tied. I don't think Mutumbo, McGrady and Gervin realized what he did with his last dunk.

Yea Aaron Gordon should've won. If not win they should've just tied. I don't think Mutumbo, McGrady and Gervin realized what he did with his last dunk.

That tomahawk to bringing the ball down low between his legs and then still 2 hand reversing it was better than Zach's last dunk...

Back
Top Bottom