Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
U doin the most smh lol
Haha I was all in for the 11, except for the Achilles so far, red shoes just don't work for me. I figure I'll save some nice money when he's retired and not wearing them. D'Angelo or DeMar aren't going to sell me on future Kobes.
For what I spent on the 2 games I saw Kobe out in LA in December and upcoming to Milwaukee, I could probably cover the whole run of 11s. Take all my money Mamba.

Lol I hear u bruh

I'm still salty I missed his last game in Charlotte

I really wanted to be there for that and to see the MJ tribute

Would've made my year B

OIC

I'd still wait and see what was up with 23penny tho before I pulled the trigger my dude

Actually u can email him and ask

I chatted with him last week over email about some kobes

Informative quick responses too

23penny1@gmail if u decide u wanna hit him up
U doin the most smh lol
I'm thinking bout getting the achilles from 23penny.  Waiting for some of those x elite lows to go further discount and use some discount codes from FTL VIP to scoop up some missed x elite or x elite lows.

I'm thinking bout getting the achilles from 23penny.  Waiting for some of those x elite lows to go further discount and use some discount codes from FTL VIP to scoop up some missed x elite or x elite lows.

23penny all in our pockets in here lol

But my guy, if u haven't subscribed to the outlet thread I highly recommend it

I've been dishing out assists all day long in there and the X thread

Other cats dropping dimes too on the Kobe tip

Vinos for like $70 type stuff

That was just posted last in the outlet thread

Take advantage my dude, specially over this weekend with the extra 30% off the disco price

23penny all in our pockets in here lol

But my guy, if u haven't subscribed to the outlet thread I highly recommend it

I've been dishing out assists all day long in there and the X thread

Other cats dropping dimes too on the Kobe tip

Vinos for like $70 type stuff

That was just posted last in the outlet thread

Take advantage my dude, specially over this weekend with the extra 30% off the disco price
Yeah I saw them posts, already subscribed.  Thanks for lookin out ^_^  Not a big fan of those Kobe Mids.  I cop what I like, even though it may be a good deal sometimes if I don't like it or won't rock it, not worth coppin imo.

Yeah I saw them posts, already subscribed.  Thanks for lookin out ^_^  Not a big fan of those Kobe Mids.  I cop what I like, even though it may be a good deal sometimes if I don't like it or won't rock it, not worth coppin imo.

Im not a fan of any X mids eye ther

I feel u tho

Someone posted the X low blk/crimsons for like 89.99 plus the 30 but I passed bcuz I didn't care for them from the jump

I did want the Vinos a while back but I changed my mind so I'm gonna skip the $70 disco deal as well

UNDS Achilles Heel today to see Deadpool

Dude at work today said that movie was the best movie he's ever seen

I told him he was prolly just still excited from the night before

I'm sure I could name 12 other movies better than that off the dome

Black pairs auction only. Sunday we should get info on the white pairs.

Last edited:
I don't have either the Kobe 8 purple gradient nor the Kobe 9 Moonwalker (come to think of it, I don't ANY Kobe's in purple). So I'm considering making the Kobe 11 Hyper Grape my "Lakers colorway" purchase for this model. I do have the Last Emperor's, but I feel as though I need a gold and/or purple based colorway this time around.

that box 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom