Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I probably should post this in the WC4 thread but I think someone here said it best:

Retros are now starting to cost more than new shoes (Kobe 11 vs WC4, Jordan XXX etc)...the tech in the shoe is leaps and bounds better on the newer releases which are at the same price/cheaper. Me, I'm going with the newer shoe...I know it's supply and demand so JB/Nike will cash out on that...I couldn't care less about the 4's that dropped today...and I'm very happy with the ASG 11's (and Kobe 11's in general)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sole, insole sheath, tongue all gitd. 3m swoosh.
No pics, though :/
@The Other Guy

NDC Images
Not a lot of black on the side of the outsole but still looks like crap with the fainted black

Looks to be the insole logo. Interesting they got that to glow too.

Looking forward to iD a pair without the glow/multi sole

Last edited:
jordan milking kobe's retirement 
laugh.gif

They aren't on any release date calendars anymore...eastbay, finish line, foot locker, M.I.A.

They aren't on any release date calendars anymore...eastbay, finish line, foot locker, M.I.A.
I've noticed with so many shoes releasing lately, that most of their calenders only show 1-2 weeks in advance, so it coulda just been erased off to make some room for the time being, but who knows, maybe they plan on releasing the "Pack" instead...

I've noticed with so many shoes releasing lately, that most of their calenders only show 1-2 weeks in advance, so it coulda just been erased off to make some room for the time being, but who knows, maybe they plan on releasing the "Pack" instead...
But there's another Kobe 11 Colorway on all there calendars...that colorway was on a different date initially

For the ASG colorway didn't do it for me...i would snatch them if they were $100 
happy.gif
 but my eyes is set on the Bruce Lee joints...i would pay retail for those!

Has anybody gotten a pair of the new Zoom Kobe Icons with the zip up and stuff?  Thinking bout getting the gold pair for "swag" purposes lol...

For the ASG colorway didn't do it for me...i would snatch them if they were $100 :D  but my eyes is set on the Bruce Lee joints...i would pay retail for those!

ALL OF THIS (except $100 for ASG, those arent for me)

But u lost me at retail :tongue:

Last edited:
Is the tongue on the all stars higher or bigger than BHM or Achilles (not counting the pull tab)?

Took a look at the ASG in person today, got them coming on Wednesday I think, they look great in-hand though.

I wonder if he's giving these the practice treatment and then wearing something special for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom