Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
He can do that, but every pair of 11s he plays in is gonna do that, it's not the shoes, it's him.
And who are you? The sneaker whisperer? You talking like you know how I play :rofl: :rofl: fact is ,I hooped in them outside once and that happened...
He can do that, but every pair of 11s he plays in is gonna do that, it's not the shoes, it's him.

what about him makes the shoe rip like that?
what about him makes the shoe rip like that?
Its probably his running gait. I do the same thing when playing ball. I'll unconsciously step on the inside of my ankles causing my shoe to tear. It tends to really show up when playing in lows.
The way to prevent it is by taping up that part of the shoe for extra durability.

Last edited:
I got the BHM delivered to my office yesterday, won't get them til Monday, and the ASGs on the way. I already decided to put all my chips in on Kobes last show as a player. Especially the special event shoes, can't choose just one.

I'm in the same boat. Got my all stars. Made up my mind getting bhm as well. Only colors of 11s I like. Waiting for Easter colorway to leak.
These grew on me so quick I'm actually passing on Jordan xxx and cement 4s for both kobes. Don't judge me.

I'm in the same boat. Got my all stars. Made up my mind getting bhm as well. Only colors of 11s I like. Waiting for Easter colorway to leak.
These grew on me so quick I'm actually passing on Jordan xxx and cement 4s for both kobes. Don't judge me.
I got kind of hyped up when the 29 dropped but ended up selling them, every time I deviate from Kobes, I end up unloading them one way or another. Kyries, Lebrons, KDs. Gotta stick to Mamba. I do want to see the 30 in person though. Might check them out tomorrow.

I got kind of hyped up when the 29 dropped but ended up selling them, every time I deviate from Kobes, I end up unloading them one way or another. Kyries, Lebrons, KDs. Gotta stick to Mamba. I do want to see the 30 in person though. Might check them out tomorrow.

I dont even waste my time with anything else anymore when it comes to bball shooz

Last pair I purchased that wasnt a Kobe was the KD 6 Elite White Crimson jawns

I dont even give Jordans or Brons the time of day

Never had a Kyrie, and prolly will end up keeping it that way

I dont even waste my time with anything else anymore when it comes to bball shooz

Last pair I purchased that wasnt a Kobe was the KD 6 Elite White Crimson jawns

I dont even give Jordans or Brons the time of day

Never had a Kyrie, and prolly will end up keeping it that way
Haha yea I gotta get on that level, I'm getting there. Usually one is enough for the other models. Already dumped the Lebron F13s, as much as I love horror films and all that. I did get the Kyrie Effects which I like, but otherwise it's all Mamba. 4 pairs of 11s in hand or in-route, one iD in progress.

Am I the only one definitely passing on the purples?

I just don't see the point, having Moonwalkers and Fades in the arsenal.
I respect your point. I have those and the blackouts as well. Can never have too much purple!!!
Im going to judge you all right. Im gonna say that you are the man lol. I am pretty much doing the same thing. Although something tells me i will roll out of bed and see whats up the wc4's 

The purples just aren't appealing to me, kind of mad that I like the heel so much. Still won't get though.

Im passing for sure

Wanna see what the Easters have in store for us since that PS wasn't real or w/e

My eyes are peeled for those and the Bruce Lees and the white Del Sols and.............An elite hightop |I

Purples with the 8 and 24 on the heel, first pair of 11s he debuted in his last game in Boston. Instant cop, hopefully from 23 Penny or those other handful of sites on disco. I'd pay retail if I had to though.

Last edited:
Haha yea I gotta get on that level, I'm getting there. Usually one is enough for the other models. Already dumped the Lebron F13s, as much as I love horror films and all that. I did get the Kyrie Effects which I like, but otherwise it's all Mamba. 4 pairs of 11s in hand or in-route, one iD in progress.

Slow down bruh

Wait on me lol

Im actually contemplating on cirk a ling back and grabbing the Achilles from 23penny to hoop in

Last Emps just need that white sole that TPG shopped on there to have me wanting them

Mr Lord did u grab the ASG or nah?

Slow down bruh

Wait on me lol

Im actually contemplating on cirk a ling back and grabbing the Achilles from 23penny to hoop in

Last Emps just need that white sole that TPG shopped on there to have me wanting them

Mr Lord did u grab the ASG or nah?
Yessir, on their way from SNS, estimated to be here on Wednesday

Last edited:
I hope the Easters are like the Lebrons. There are some details but not plastered all over the place. Are the Easter going to be Elites or EM? @NYC757

:smh: just saying my HOH dont accept discount on certain release wc suckballs sometimes

OIC

I'd still wait and see what was up with 23penny tho before I pulled the trigger my dude

Actually u can email him and ask

I chatted with him last week over email about some kobes

Informative quick responses too

23penny1@gmail if u decide u wanna hit him up

Yessir, on their way from SNS, estimated to be here on Wednesday

U doin the most smh lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom