Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Did a short release with the all stars? I've only seen a regular all star shirt that Nike released

Did a short release with the all stars? I've only seen a regular all star shirt that Nike released

was wondering that myself but haven't seen it pop up yet. usually they release with the ASG shoes or actually earlier than that.

be strong, they'll go on disco fo sho
Thats what i though and said about the XMAS 10's and what happen now i can't find a pair for retail!
mean.gif
.......so I'm so tempted to get the allstars NOW!!!!!!...
laugh.gif

Thats what i though and said about the XMAS 10's and what happen now i can't find a pair for retail!
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Xmas pair were also 10's and different CW.  But you never know, I don't sleep on Kobe's only cause in California he's a lot more of a popular player to people here.  Xmas pairs sold out first day at my HoH I go to.

mean.gif
laugh.gif

besides sz13 there is still a FSR on nike...the XMAS 10s were selling out of sizes on day 1

It doesn't look that bad, I feel if the mesh was colored and not white it would look nicer.

Plus if they're $140 I'm down when they hit discount.

Back
Top Bottom