Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Gordon had the most creative, difficult dunks and had power too. I think it was all set up for him not to win so he comes back next year for a rematch or the judges are just trash lol. Should've been fan voting in the last round.
Maybe two better dunkers enter the fold too. Drummonds and Barton were trash although I had high hopes for Will.

On topic, ASG looked good on Kobe. Still waiting for them to go on sale though.

Gordon got shafted for sure

Both him and Levine were ridiculous no doubt but I have to give it to Gordon

Ready for tnite tho

All about Kobe and I cant wait

Mamba better show out tnite for his last All Star dance

ASG Kobe's are sold out on NDC... I highly doubt these will go on discount like the GR colorways.  They labeled all the ASG shoes QS shoes also..

I think the Hyper grape is being pushed back...

info?..was going to be my next cop..my 9 hypers are beaters need a reup..got the last emperor and now im on the 11 band wagon to fill in my worn out 9s
They aren't on any release date calendars anymore...eastbay, finish line, foot locker, M.I.A.
I've noticed with so many shoes releasing lately, that most of their calenders only show 1-2 weeks in advance, so it coulda just been erased off to make some room for the time being, but who knows, maybe they plan on releasing the "Pack" instead...
Any new developments regarding the 'Hyper Grape' release date?

Out of curiosity, does anyone have this jacket? Is it good?

KOBE-MAMBULA-HYPERMESH-JACKET-789829_657_A.jpg

Out of interest not owning a pair of xi yet, to those that have worn pairs for a while is the stretching of the flyknit that was mentioned early on in the thread common, and is it obvious?

Which store do you usually go to? South Coast i know gives allot of crap i might check out Main Place tomorrow and grab a pair if AS's. Have a gift card and two Vip codes to help out. So hopefully they'll honor the 20% off to #teamunderretail

Out of interest not owning a pair of xi yet, to those that have worn pairs for a while is the stretching of the flyknit that was mentioned early on in the thread common, and is it obvious?
Casually, not at all. They just feel broken-in and comfortable.

Actually playing ball in these, well...you saw the pictures. They do stretch.

Just go into a store.  The codes work there when they don't online.  I've never had a problem using them.  Even during release week.

They have the BHMS and ASG listed as QS so no discounts in store either.

ot...can you watch sports events at chili's? wanna take advantage of the unlimited enchiladas promo they right now and watch the all star over there lol. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom