Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

Can't wait for the Lakers Purple/Black colorway to drop and I hope that Kobe gets that MVP trophy tonight.

I have the black version of the jacket, love the material. A little pricey but definitely  a lot better than the standard type hoodies.
Have you had any piling on yours underneath the arms? I have only worn mine once but that material on the bottom side of the arms seems very fragile.

Have you had any piling on yours underneath the arms? I have only worn mine once but that material on the bottom side of the arms seems very fragile.
Just took a look at mine, no issues yet. Only wore once so far too. I'll have to keep that in mind though.

should've been the Christmas Day shoes
Should have been nothing. It's not a fashion show, fellas lol. It's a basketball game, you don't have to match your shoes like lil girls try so hard to do. Let the man live with what I am sure he is pretty happy to wear. Nothing like wearing yuh own stuff no matter how it matches. Look at Jordan, he could care less, lol.

Can't wait for my Kobe ASG...

Boy....I bet that halftime show really had the 45-65 year-old female demographic wetting themselves.

As I watched Anthony Davis literally wait in the air for that alley-oop and slam it down from what seemed like 15 feet, I got on the tablet and copped his ASG shoes from footlocker
laugh.gif
I felt like a kid again, minus the not having money part. (On discount, too
smokin.gif
)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom