Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Kobe in new PEs tonight. Looks similar to the yellow-purple gradient pair.

don't see the altered heel tab on this pair, so maybe they'll be a GR in the future.
Bruce Lee potential? 
nerd.gif

No I'm not new. I'm just telling you what has been said / reported.
I was just messing with you homie. Ive seen what he reported hes a good guy but the only difference between him and you is a press pass. 

I cant speak on IF or When's but there is another XI model that isnt an elite. If you look his(kustoo)  vid he mentioned someone told him there is no high version and no elite ( well the current shoe out is an elite low). 

At the end of the day Nike will decide if the other model will release or not but there is a non-elite XI that isnt GS 

BHM buyers getting juked.  So sad.
How so? 

I'm offended there are so many empty seats in that pic in Utah for one of kobes last games

I feel like I missed out on a good opportunity on the BHM's for 160. I didn't have a chance to truly play in my Achilles heels before I made a complete sizing decision. Oh well but if those shoes kobe wore are to release I will be a happy man.

I feel like I missed out on a good opportunity on the BHM's for 160. I didn't have a chance to truly play in my Achilles heels before I made a complete sizing decision. Oh well but if those shoes kobe wore are to release I will be a happy man.
How was traction for you?

I tried on a normal court (not super clean not very dusty) and they were great. Most reviewers say if the court is dusty stay away, if its a decent court yo are good.

But the problem comes, not everyone can have a decent floor, which is why I guess it's important to have a shoe with versatile traction so you can be ready whenever especially for $200+. I'm planning on just getting the regular white sole ID or any regular sole models. But I really am a bit disappointed to say the least.

Feeling those black/yellow (Bruce Lee?). Haven't been hyped on all those Kobe kicks since the 8. Not a fan of the 9 or 10.

There was that 20% off on Foot Locker for the Achilles heel for $160, or I'll gram those black/white. One of them for sure.

Am the only one who has never given traction much thought playing ball? I may actually be used to average traction. The only time I've fallen was with the Kobe 9 and I think it's because my feet were glued to the floor and I didn't expect them to be.

Am the only one who has never given traction much thought playing ball? I may actually be used to average traction. The only time I've fallen was with the Kobe 9 and I think it's because my feet were glued to the floor and I didn't expect them to be.
When you playing indoors, traction is definitely a big deal. You ever ball in some shoes that collect crazy dust or has the sole all worn out from playing outdoors? You end up sliding everywhere which makes cutting, stopping, and playing defense extremely tough. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom