Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Nike can't **** this traction up, Im positive it will break in eventually
I don't know...part of the problem is that 1/3 of the traction is raised (the "snake underbelly") and depends on the wearer's weight to bear down and force contact with the surface. Seems a bit silly from a performance standpoint.

As a casual shoe...the sticky rubber combined with the dry air (static) has my shoes picking up every tiny piece of whatever off the floors. And I vacuum twice a week and clean the hardwood floors once a month!

I don't know...part of the problem is that 1/3 of the traction is raised (the "snake underbelly") and depends on the wearer's weight to bear down and force contact with the surface. Seems a bit silly from a performance standpoint.

guess I won't be sticking to the ground, I'm 145 lbs

Wrong size. Sizing up or down?

I ordered a size 10.5. Today before I got my BHM's in the mail I went to the mall to try on the Achilles. It turns out I need a size 11. My BHM's haven't even been tried on. I need a swap.

Last edited:
I ordered a size 10.5. Today before I got my BHM's in the mail I went to the mall to try on the Achilles. It turns out I need a size 11. My BHM's haven't even been tried on. I need a swap.

Take note NT, don't take advice on sizing as everybody's foot is different. Go straight to the mall.

Last edited:
CAN WE PUT TTS IN THE FIRST STINKING POST.  Also I am still waiting for my BHM's to ship from 23Penny

Last edited:
I would NEVER downsize unless I absolutely knew for sure it was okay to do so (trying myself).

Rather live with little extra space than not being able to wear the shoes at all.

When it comes to fit, traction or anything that has to do with performance you can't take the opinion of others. Everyone is different. From how things fit to the type of game they play on court. All performance reviews are good for is seeing more of the shoe IMO.

VC 4 is still the GOAT basketball sneaker to play in to me.

Back
Top Bottom