Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
That would be dumb of Nike.. They probably won't sell as well. Unless they keep the supply low.
Did you see the Kobe X? They had 3 versions and couldn't sell most colorways at all!! I'd rather one version they put all their effort in

That would be dumb of Nike.. They probably won't sell as well. Unless they keep the supply low.

I'd rather just have one version where they focus all their attention, rather than multiple watered down versions. Aka the Kobe 10.

Did you see the Kobe X? They had 3 versions and couldn't sell most colorways at all!! I'd rather one version they put all their effort in

I'd rather just have one version where they focus all their attention, rather than multiple watered down versions. Aka the Kobe 10.

I agree, I didn't care for the X. Only model I didn't get yet from the VII+. But I think people got used to many colors and variations coming out. It gave everyone options and a way to be selective.

If any model SHOULD be mass produced, it should be the XI. People will go out and buy anything Kobe this year, especially as the season dwindles.

these guys playing in gated community ritchie ritch courts. lolz.
Damn man, no need to criticize someone's own personal experiences just because they're different than yours...
The reviews are based on how they experienced the shoe and what it did for them in their own individual settings. 
No reason for you to bash on them just because they have the opportunity to play on nicely maintained courts. 

You don't like what they have to say, use Nike's 30 day test policy and try the shoe for yourself and what conditions you play in. 

nerd.gif

What did "sneaker news" tell you the Kobe Allstar looks like (besides being green and black )?
I dont mess with them anymore I follow sneakerwatch now for all the latest news 
laugh.gif

Ill see what they say tho 
Id be surprised if we didnt see another model of the XI in the summer 

I dont mess with them anymore I follow sneakerwatch now for all the latest news :lol:

Ill see what they say tho 

View media item 1872225

Id be surprised if we didnt see another model of the XI in the summer 
Jacques Slade reported that this is the only model. I agree I feel they might sneak in another model eventually but as of now it doesn't appear that way

Damn man, no need to criticize someone's own personal experiences just because they're different than yours...
The reviews are based on how they experienced the shoe and what it did for them in their own individual settings. 
No reason for you to bash on them just because they have the opportunity to play on nicely maintained courts. 

You don't like what they have to say, use Nike's 30 day test policy and try the shoe for yourself and what conditions you play in. 
If you dont play on broken glass courts with no nets you aint ballin and the reviewer must be over 6' for Men shoes... GS shoes OK maybe 
laugh.gif

JK 

Jacques Slade reported that this is the only model. I agree I feel they might sneak in another model eventually but as of now it doesn't appear that way
He aint sneakerwatch... you must be new around here 
wink.gif

Traction is why I've held off buying the shoe or an ID thus far. Don't know if I should wait to see what people say about the solid outsole or just gamble and buy the shoe. I always play in all my shoes so this is a bit off bummer for me

Traction is why I've held off buying the shoe or an ID thus far. Don't know if I should wait to see what people say about the solid outsole or just gamble and buy the shoe. I always play in all my shoes so this is a bit off bummer for me
I tried on a normal court (not super clean not very dusty) and they were great. Most reviewers say if the court is dusty stay away, if its a decent court yo are good.

He aint sneakerwatch... you must be new around here :wink:  
No I'm not new. I'm just telling you what has been said / reported.

what you heard is going by what was told at the nike event. we were all told that there would only be 1 nike model, that's not new information at all.

NYC757 reported a few weeks back that there is a non-elite being made. i trust him more than i trust the blog sites. he's been pretty accurate in the past and he even said there would be one last HTM, while everyone thought he was talking out of his ***, nike dropped it randomly a few days before the 11's dropped.

Last edited:
what you heard is going by what was told at the nike event. we were all told that there would only be 1 nike model, that's not new information at all.

NYC757 reported a few weeks back that there is a non-elite being made. i trust him more than i trust the blog sites. he's been pretty accurate in the past and he even said there would be one last HTM, while everyone thought he was talking out of his ***, nike dropped it randomly a few days before the 11's dropped.
Yeah look I'm not arguing that there could be another model. I'm sure there is an I was caught off guard when I heard there wouldn't be and I actually thought he was wrong. But Slade also has been accurate in the past so honestly who the hell knows at this point. Until Nike comes out saying something, everything is speculation at this point

Back
Top Bottom