*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

All Along is
pimp.gif

So is that track with him and Cee-lo

yooo... saw this on another board, cudi back in the day in brooklyn..

laugh.gif
@ the hat with the "CUD" before the cleveland indians I.. so you know this has gotta be around 5 years old.

I don't know, I haven't liked any Mary since Sincerity Remix.
laugh.gif

She just doesn't do it for me nowadays.

Don't wanna sidetrack the post though.

^ a DVD with the Erase Me music video and 20 minutes of bonus footage

CD shipped today from Amazon, should be arriving on Tuesday
pimp.gif

Kid cudi just did a concert at my school. He ripped the new songs, I might have been one of the few people who actually knew them tho. Still a good time tho

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

people hate on Big Sean, but if he would've been on Maniac instead of Cage it would've been my track of the year...

Not necessarily, 

Maniac really just matched Cage's personally a lot more and Big Sean's rap style just doesn't really fit the premise of that song. What I mean is that Cage's experiences match what is trying to be portrayed in the song much more closely being that he has attempted to kill himself and was addicted to drugs for a little while.

Big Sean's style would have been kind of awkward trying to match the vibe of what Cudi was trying to put on.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

people hate on Big Sean, but if he would've been on Maniac instead of Cage it would've been my track of the year...

Not necessarily, 

Maniac really just matched Cage's personally a lot more and Big Sean's rap style just doesn't really fit the premise of that song. What I mean is that Cage's experiences match what is trying to be portrayed in the song much more closely being that he has attempted to kill himself and was addicted to drugs for a little while.

Big Sean's style would have been kind of awkward trying to match the vibe of what Cudi was trying to put on.
that being said the feature makes perfect sense...i had no clue about that

Back
Top Bottom