*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Has the whole album leaked already?? trying to download
Son....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Has the whole album leaked already?? trying to download
Son....

roll.gif
Lol
laugh.gif
Sorry man i go out of my way to not listen to music until its finished.  Then i download it.  I also haven't heard any of kanye's album except runaway.  I try to not listen so when i do i can take it all in. 

I will take that as a yes
laugh.gif
late pass for me

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I really do feel that Dont play this song, Ghost, Trapped in my mind, and Scott Mescudi vs The world are just as good as any of the songs on MOTM1

Also Erase Me > Make Her Say.

THeir both very good albums IMO. MOTM1 gets the slight edge but this album shouldnt be down played what so ever. Its a very good album.

IDK man, the albums been out for a week and it's already getting a little old to me. I don't think it has the replay value of MOTM1. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great album. I still haven't found that song like Soundtrack to my life, Cudi Zone, My World, Sky Might Fall, Pursuit of Happiness. Those songs were all on REPEAT when the album dropped, hell I still bump Day N Night.

I like Cudi singing but prefer him rapping I guess. Marijuana would be so much better with one more verse, it's still sick as hell, but needs another verse. Ghost and Trapped in my Mind are great but he doesn't rap at all. Scott Mescudi verse the world is great. Same thing with These Worries, it feels like he's barely saying anything at all on the tracks. We had a solid 3 verses on Soundtrack to my life, theres barely a song on here with 2 solid verses. I still am enjoying the album, but I just think comparing it to MOTM1 is unfair, that album is in a place of it's own.

I hate to say it but I think the Cudi that made MOTM1 is gone, but I'll still check for anything he puts out.

^ True, we'll see how long im feeling this album for.

I still vibe to Cudi Zone on the regular. I think its by far is best song. But thats just me.

I went to look on my itunes how many times i listened to it. I'm well over 150 times lol. I dont know how much that is compared to others though. Maybe thats not even alot.

My most played song is Soundtrack to my life with 213. I think Sky Might Fall would be with the combined plays from both versions.

I know you've seen him in concert, Im sure he did the same lighting arrangement as when I saw him a few weeks ago and after seeing him perform Solo Dolo that song is a lot better, but I always liked it.

Yea, i completely agree on the lighting. It really did make me like Solo Dolo more.

But again i personally like the lighting set up for Cudi Zone the best.

I can picture it so vividly. The flashing yellow and white with a figure just spinning, jumping, and stomping all across the stage. Me just sitting there like a vegatable after my 3rd joint haha.

Overall though, the lighting set up is great for all his songs. REVOFEV too.

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Idk about you guys, but there's not one song i skip on this CD

On the first, I always skip Make Her Say and Entergalactic Love... and sometimes Simple As...

I'm just saying. Idk if i wanna say this is better than the first, but I think I might end up feeling that way
Im sayin tho...I loved the first one, but MOTMII...negro...this shhh right here...
pimp.gif

EVERY song gets played...really put the disc in and ride/smoke  

EDIT:

after readin Crag's post, i beg to differ...I will no longer compare these 2 masterpieces as they're both in their own lanes...kudos to Cudi, im a fan. I havent been a fan of anyone since "Im Serious" dropped..

"The people I've met and the places I've been are
All will make  me the man I so proudly am"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

@Wale Why diss a person who needs prayer...some ppl life is really goin downhill

Wale takin shots a Scotty?
nerd.gif

definitely. SMH for saying things are cool then throwing sneak disses.
Chill. Another local rapper just put out a "diss" track.
laugh.gif
at chill. nobody is mad dude.

but anyways, it just seems weird when he tweets that shortly after the vid of Cudder hammered comes out.

Cudi seems like he is down that rock star path right now, drugged out BUT Wale is down that digital release route 

It took a few listens, but yeah, this album awesome. I don't know what track I like the most.
Erase Me is my least favorite track, but I don't skip it. I really don't like Kanye's verse, though.

The Mood to The End, wowmy favorite sequence of songs on the album.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

It took a few listens, but yeah, this album awesome. I don't know what track I like the most.
Erase Me is my least favorite track, but I don't skip it. I really don't like Kanye's verse, though.

The Mood to The End, wowmy favorite sequence of songs on the album.
I finally downloaded it and i have to agree.  This album is quite amazing.

I really like erase me.  But i hit skip before Ye's verse....it's terrible.

The beat for The Mood is ridiculous.  I wish that song was longer right now it's my fav track on the album.   But your right The Mood to Maniac to Mr. Rager to These Worries is a sick run of songs.   

Firstly: The album's great. Period. There's songs I love, and the one's I don't or just didn't like are growing on me more every day. i don't know how much replay value it'll have in, say, a month but I'm going to enjoy it for now.

That said, in the interest of further debate and conversation:

I'm tired of the "well cudi isnt a rapper" excuse cuz hes clearly trying to rap and sucks at it. He'ss one of the worst rappers I've ever heard.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Firstly: The album's great. Period. There's songs I love, and the one's I don't or just didn't like are growing on me more every day. i don't know how much replay value it'll have in, say, a month but I'm going to enjoy it for now.

That said, in the interest of further debate and conversation:

I'm tired of the "well cudi isnt a rapper" excuse cuz hes clearly trying to rap and sucks at it. He'ss one of the worst rappers I've ever heard.
You would consider "Dont Play This Song" rapping in this album right?
Thats my favorite song 
laugh.gif

Kid Cudi: But most of the rappers that everyone loves are rappers that use metaphors. That's not my style of rap. I like to rhyme in a more poetic way. Sometimes you don't have to use these...witty ways of trying. It just sounds like somebody is overselling %%*%.

Good, but not as tightly packaged and polished as his debut effort. I wish there was one track with RATATAT seeing as how those two put some monster tracks on MOTM I.

Still great though, but MOTM I > Mr Rager

I can't even begin to explain how much Maniac has grown on me... I HATED it the first time I heard it. Now I can't stop bumpin it.

yea, MANIAC is def one of my fav tracks from the album. and if you're not up on St. Vincent you should def check her out. very talented young lady
pimp.gif

song that was sampled in Maniac:

ghost! is one of my favorite songs ever. i think im losing my voice singing it over and over. cant wait to buy this CD.

love the album...especially when i'm faded

marijuana, mojo so dope, maniac, these worries, the end
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom