*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

Originally Posted by enrique23

Gotta get it, thru my thick head, i, was so close to bein dead, life live it, with not many help tips, man i'm jus wakin with out being lead, see the world is so crazy big, and filled such risk, yea i jus know i gotta dodge them yea, the beginning, is always followed by an end

thanks

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

Cant take "Trapped In My Mind" off repeat..... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Completely describes my current state 
frown.gif
tired.gif

Alright, "ABC" on NT (if he pulls through) gets the 1st MOTM2 Giveaway.

I already told TIME he's getting one.

Tune in throughout the day for a chance to win a FREE MOTM2 shipped right to your door.

Remember, if you got THEM passwords, I'll give you a free CD.

@velez027

NYCers,

Cudi will be at the Bape store today with a rumored performance following. I suggest you get down there early.

Here's an updated list for the people who PM'd me for the Kid Cudi MOTMII CD Giveaway
  •  scotthallwithapick.
  • kix4kix
  • Sois Frais G
  • AI for MVP
  • Jehlers02
  • MilitaryIV
  • jrdnkiks213
  • 35kd
  • bijald0331
  • EvansSt
  • taimaishu123
  • innovazn2
  • kicksrule
I will stop accepting PM's by 2PM EST today. The winner will be announced at 8PM EST

I just bought it this morning, held out this whole time and I've only heard three songs. Overall the album is very dark and psychotic and I love that. I didn't think he could deliver anything close to his last album but this one is on the same level and with time could be better. I wish some of these songs weren't on the album though, I wish the whole Act 3: Party On would be removed. Ashin' Kusher, Erase Me and Wild'n Cuz Im Young are all nice songs but they're a little too bright compared to the rest of the album. Overall I am still blown away and beyond satisfied with the album
He's definitely high out of his mind, son is living that 70's rock star life right now. Hopefully he doesn't go too far though

Can someone dm me the album dvd link? I went to cop the deluxe, but it was all sold out I had cop just the cd.
frown.gif

Just came back from Bestbuy and MOTM2 is great! Considering i dint hear any songs except for Erase me.

Much more dark, but his melodies and music is great. Marijuana goes hard in the whip.

This album is a lot darker than the first but it is still 
pimp.gif

After a couple of listens my favorites are Marijuana, Mojo So Dope, Mr. Rager, These Worries, All Along, and GHOST!.. I'm sure some other songs will grow on me though.. Overall I'm happy with this CD.

today's been G.O.O.D so far my deluxe copy came in and Kanye sprung a leak just added both to my playlist.
I just came back from the Bape store....bless that kid who was there since 9:30 last nite, but i will not line up that long for a damn shirt...i got mine on the side i'll pick up later when the dust settles, and the line was from Bape Store entrance to the corner of Prince....hell naw!

Bought the album today, even though I've been playing it for 2 weeks. Gotta show Cudder support!

saw this on twitter. pretty dope track-by-track making of Cudi's "MOTMII" with stories from all the major players involved http://bit.ly/d3i8Mc

and no my deluxe didnt have posters. CuDi is 2/2 with great albums & 2/2 !#*^in up the packaging
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom