Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I am going to be less inclined to buy KD's if they get up to $200. That price point is part of what keeps me away from LeBron line -- that and generally not liking the designs and the LeBron's not fitting me that well. But at $200, I'm really going to have to love any new KD's that come out to buy them at retail.

What's up with NT notifications, I only get them when I get quoted or mentioned now??

Me too man.. Only getting them when I'm quoted.. On the up thou.. Glad that Nike matched UA's offer.. And can't wait to get my Calm before the storm's next week ..

This pic said it all DAYS ago....

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-146.jpg.html

250 plus million dollars from UA but he chilling in his Nikes?!

He already knew he had Nike by the balls. KD7s made for the upcoming season with the signature athlete bouncing to another brand?! Would of been disaster for Nike & they weren't letting that happen.

Hell, he's the focus of the next 2K Sports game for goodness sake. UA?! Yeah right!!! :rofl:

Kudos to KD on all levels tho!!!

This pic said it all DAYS ago....

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-146.jpg.html

250 plus million dollars from UA but he chilling in his Nikes?!

He already knew he had Nike by the balls. KD7s made for the upcoming season with the signature athlete bouncing to another brand?! Would of been disaster for Nike & they weren't letting that happen.

Hell, he's the focus of the next 2K Sports game for goodness sake. UA?! Yeah right!!! :rofl:

Kudos to KD on all levels tho!!!

The only reason he's staying is because he's legally obligated to now that nike matched. Kd wants to be the man and he isn't with the swoosh

I don't think they should have matched. Make Durant realize that UA doesn't have the brand name that Nike has and force UA to do something revolutionary to justify the contract and push Kevin the way they did.

Would have loved to have seen what UA was planning with KD. 

Seems like the money works for Nike particularly if they are planning to raise the KD prices. Not so good for us unfortunately...

Not going to lie I'm not excited about Nike matching. As I feared the prices of his line would sky rocket. At least him going to UA would have created some sense of normalcy. Now we will have the machine Nike continuing to operate in a de facto monopoly. Only hurting us the consumer by pushing the increased price down.

I know it's nike but I kind of wasn't expecting a price jump and kd line's staying like Kobe's before flyknit but it's going to happen now which I'm fine with. Bring on the massive grs! Wouldn't be surprised if nike is doing that with the what the lebron now to help justify the horrible 11 sales to help with what they pay for lebron.

I think the lebron 11 was one of lebrons most successful line from a sales perspective. From a hype perspective not so much other than a few color ways.

Back
Top Bottom