Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
eh oh well, i don't see what your guys problem with kevin durant going to under armor is.

eh, doens't loook too bad

Looks like a pair of kd 5s to me.

As long as my boy finishes this upcoming season in the 7´s.....i can care less if he switches next season to UA. but real talk thou, i love Nike..hope they match the offer. Maybe im old skool..but what ever happened to the era of staying with a team for the long run..these days, too many people jumping from one team to the next to chase that ring. OKC is a really good team..they just need more defense (from KD´s non D playing *** too) and some big men down low. Him going to the Wiz(because its home) to me.. is not a good move if he does in fact choose to do so IMO. Reppin your city is one thing..but sometimes it goes over board. I was born in SW DC..moved to Alexandria Va and attended TC Williams HS..went to UDC ..Love my city..but i dont wrap my life around it. This whole (KD should come home and play for the Wiz is overboard). Signing with UA cuz it started in the DMV is nuts too. Now the money aspect is totally different. All this is my own opinion. Although UA´s apparel is on point.
I'm glad YOU don't feel the need to do such a thing for YOUR city.

Unfortunately, you're NOT KD, and YOU don't hold the city on YOUR shoulders. Home is where the heart is, and if your heart desire it, than YOU should have every right to make a move. No team is loyal now and days, you don't pick where to play, most cases the worst team in the leagues get your rights. You put in work for 4 -5 years, you can move anywhere you want. If the team wanted to they would trade your *** if it would make them better.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, you're NOT KD, and YOU don't hold the city on YOUR shoulders. Home is where the heart is, and if your heart desire it, than YOU should have every right to make a move. No team is loyal now and days, you don't pick where to play, most cases the worst team in the leagues get your rights. You put in work for 4 -5 years, you can move anywhere you want. If the team wanted to they would trade your *** if it would make them better.
I hear ya.. I'm just saying thou, I'm NOT KD.. Nor is anybody else for that matter .. IMO..
I'd rather him stay put and get a better opportunity to get that trophy. There isn't anything wrong with reppin where you are from.. But like I mentioned, IMO.. It can go overboard. Id rather see homeboy do a LeBron and team up with another superstar (or superstars).. And if that's the Wiz.. Then I hope he gets closer to winning a title. Anyways, those UA's above look good..If they can put something together for KD.. I'd definitely grab a pair to hoop in.

Unfortunately, you're NOT KD, and YOU don't hold the city on YOUR shoulders. Home is where the heart is, and if your heart desire it, than YOU should have every right to make a move. No team is loyal now and days, you don't pick where to play, most cases the worst team in the leagues get your rights. You put in work for 4 -5 years, you can move anywhere you want. If the team wanted to they would trade your *** if it would make them better.[/quote]

I disagree. If anything, KD has OKC on his shoulders, not DC. He literally took them from the worst team in the league, to the NBA Finals, in a matter of few years. Leading OKC will always be where his heart is, not going home. TBH, KD actually blew up AFTER he left the DMV, and showed out at Texas. Most guys only know he's from DC, because of that one cut from Wale's More About Nothing mixtape, where he was acting shy as sh*t. :lol:

Also this talk about teams showing no loyalty is true, but let's not be fake. KD, Kobe, LeBron, AI, etc, will never have loyalty problems. Players like them are culture changers, and teams will hardly ever turn their back and do whatever it takes to keep them in one jersey for their whole career.

As long as my boy finishes this upcoming season in the 7´s.....i can care less if he switches next season to UA. but real talk thou, i love Nike..hope they match the offer. Maybe im old skool..but what ever happened to the era of staying with a team for the long run..these days, too many people jumping from one team to the next to chase that ring. OKC is a really good team..they just need more defense (from KD´s non D playing *** too) and some big men down low. Him going to the Wiz(because its home) to me.. is not a good move if he does in fact choose to do so IMO. Reppin your city is one thing..but sometimes it goes over board. I was born in SW DC..moved to Alexandria Va and attended TC Williams HS..went to UDC ..Love my city..but i dont wrap my life around it. This whole (KD should come home and play for the Wiz is overboard). Signing with UA cuz it started in the DMV is nuts too. Now the money aspect is totally different. All this is my own opinion. Although UA´s apparel is on point.

I disagree. If anything, KD has OKC on his shoulders, not DC. He literally took them from the worst team in the league, to the NBA Finals, in a matter of few years. Leading OKC will always be where his heart is, not going home. TBH, KD actually blew up AFTER he left the DMV, and showed out at Texas. Most guys only know he's from DC, because of that one cut from Wale's More About Nothing mixtape, where he was acting shy as sh*t. :lol:

Also this talk about teams showing no loyalty is true, but let's not be fake. KD, Kobe, LeBron, AI, etc, will never have loyalty problems. Players like them are culture changers, and teams will hardly ever turn their back and do whatever it takes to keep them in one jersey for their whole career.

nike should match. he took 10 mil (?) less for his first shoe contract and went with nike rather than adidas. kd is #2 player in the league. no kd + the chance of kobe having another season ending injury = only lebron left... 

but happy for KD and happy that UA is throwing massive amounts of money at him. 

and no one can really replace KD (or kobe) in the nike trio right now... nike has been smart about not giving semi-stars their own signature lines (harden, kyrie)... they would also be smart not to give a big a signature shoe (davis/lma)... 

losing KD would suck pretty bad for nike 
anthony davis aint worth a sig really fam??....nike needs to go back to 90s philosophy of giving out sigs

Kobe was publicly asking to be traded, then the lakers got Pau in an unfair trade, started winning and he shut up.

The point is he understandably has no loyalty to the Lakers either.
Yep even as a diehard laker fan, i remember and respect kobe for this. 

It depends on the marketing.

All the shoes david robinson endorsed are LOVED by the masses because of the mr robinson ads

he plays in a tiny market on a bad team. Aside from commercials, no one would see his shoe
okc is a small market... if pelicans start winning it will happen...city you play in doesnt matter A.D. will be top 3 player in nba in the next 4 years....hell he might be playin in Chicago eventually

Only person in the league right now that deserves a sig shoe is Paul George (IMO)

Yea the paul
George sig will have backstab techology with an actual adjustible knife in the back of the shoe for a lock down ankle fit. No mesh no flywire. No flynit. Just recycled condom skin upper for a better planet and a better fit for you without getting caught up

Back
Top Bottom