• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Looks like KD is staying with the swoosh per ESPN

With Durant on the verge of a move to Under Armour, sources told ESPN on Sunday that Nike has exercised its right to match any rival shoe company's offer to the Oklahoma City Thunder star.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...-stays-nike-shoe-company-matches-armour-offer

All signs point to the kd line being a $200 shoe. Excerpt from the article:

We're going to get 50 different KD colorways in the future :lol:

I want to see if this changes their approach to KD's line

And I see his kicks getting more expensive with them using the takedown model(s) more.

All signs point to the kd line being a $200 shoe. Excerpt from the article:

Which would be dumb the reason his shoes are selling this way is because of the price we still have to wait until December to hear about the new sales which should have risen from $175 million the way they sold .

Bring on the next batch of KDs! Can't wait to see where his line goes from here. Love the 7.

So I guess it seems like this sentiment from KD (with Nike originally being with him on it) is slowly dying.

Article from 2011

While NBA stars like Kobe Bryant and LeBron James have shoe lines that cost around $150, Durant offers his Nike KD line at $88. His shoe has become one of the most popular on the market.

"If they were $125 I wasn't getting them, but $88, that's reasonable," Durant said. "Plus, I had a brother, too, so my mom wasn't paying $120 for two pairs of shoes. I put them at $88 and a lot of people have been buying them and that's what it's been like for the last couple years."

(Source: http://m.newsok.com/kevin-durant-keeps-signature-shoes-affordable/article/3581780)

Nike gotta get that money back so expect od colorways and a another price bump on the 8...

and expect massive gr's 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 ^^

I was kinda rooting for UA tho. They'll get someone eventually.

Nike gotta get that money back so expect od colorways and a another price bump on the 8...

and expect massive gr's :smokin  
I know it's nike but I kind of wasn't expecting a price jump and kd line's staying like Kobe's before flyknit but it's going to happen now which I'm fine with. Bring on the massive grs! Wouldn't be surprised if nike is doing that with the what the lebron now to help justify the horrible 11 sales to help with what they pay for lebron.

Back
Top Bottom