***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters

wait, people are paying resale for crib sizes?  hmmmm....my local Hibbett got tons of 10c-12c left.  i may have to snatch them up tomorrow and use the money to buy my Pinnacle 4s

(opens new tab - ebay.com - types in GIRLS jordan 12 pink)
I Don't think folks are buying, but folks are definitely trying to sell 

Last edited:
@MONOPOLIZE you say that as if we aren't in an era of vibrant colors or what we call having shoes that "pop."

at the end of the day, many people collect a lot of shoes. we get tired of buying the same colors over and over and over again and start venturing into new territory.

id hate to have a collection of 100 shoes.

20 black
20 white
20 black/red
20 black/blue
20 white/red

you can wear vibrant colors without getting stereotyped EASY.

ie:

Thats true, thats why some of my fav 3s are the crimsons and jokers... We are all not into that OG or bust mindset

My son had the grey/blk/pink 14s when he was like two months old.. He took photos with his sister...

Pink highlights maybe. But half the shoe being pink or an out right female shoe? Nah b, that's doing to much and a little hypebeastish.

It's more than enough men's releases(some that have pink in them lol).

Don't matter how many shoes or how much money you got, its suspect. Imho

Come on dog pink xii's? Really?

We all have a preference. If you like it I love it, do you. No hate, respect that you own it.
yea everyone got different rules to life. I rock pink with no damns given. One of my more favorite colors too. Got kd aunt pearls on today :lol:

Hopefully I'm not too late with this, but here's a link to news of Eastland Center Mall in Detroit getting shutdown earlier today for people acting ghetto trying to get the kids pink Jordan XII.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/03...r-jordan-shoes-forces-eastland-mall-to-close/

Any of y'all been present during a riot on a release day? Please share. I'm glad I get to avoid any of that potential either going online or having occasional help at stores saving me pairs of things I want.
mehh, that's minor for Detroit

do a raffle instead of fcfs = problem solved
Thanks for clarifying because I know nothing about Detroit since I've never been there.

And don't most stores organize raffles anyways? I believe that was the purpose of deterring that ghetto rioting crap.

Which one of ya'll is this ??? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Alp in here tryig to get the Aunt Peral pic back up....[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Is anyone else still waiting for confirmation on the vivid pinks? I'm waiting for card approval on Eastbay and FTL.

So you guys still arent done with the dudes wearing pink 12s? lol

After how the masters and pink 12s have sold, Im finally giving in on preordering a pair for the flu games. has anybody done business with zadehkicks on ebay and on his website zadehkicks.com? any help is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom