***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
You stole those ones on the top left from me.. i was just about to comment that i wanted them 
mean.gif

@chean87
 listen, you're missing the pointless argument.  we are not saying somethings wrong with wearing pink, we're saying something is wrong with wearing girl shoes.  

are you at least willing to acknowledge that these are girl shoe??

View media item 1940521

Dude from the beginning i have said not all GS shoes are for womens = the rest are womens release but that doesnt mean men cant wear em. Sizing are for males if u havent tried GS jordans on so they are designed for males and females. Plus a regular person wouldnt know if they are for womens or not(only sneakerheads will know). Males will rock KD aunt pearls and other people wouldnt know if they are for males or females.

He took a pic of the priest.... while the mass is going.... :rofl:

Why Are you taking pictures in church? Shouldn't you be concentrating on what the pastor is preaching?

Lol sorry about this just trying to prove a point that anybody can wear pink

Last edited:
i just like shoes bruh.... (note: my wife shoes are in the middle 2 racks of the right rack :lol:)
Man BigJ your collection is on point. My ex took all my shoes. O had a collection from Air Jordan 1-24(2009) plus a lot of foamposite. Now I'm having to start all over.

thx sir.... i know the feeling of being robbed by an ex....

my ex's family stole 5 shoes from me when i was moving out.... most notable were the 6/11 dmps.... i eventually replaced them BUT it never felt the same.

I remember buying the Women's I've blue 8s on sale for $50 and then my twin buying the grey and pink 5s for $40 in 2008. Neither of us are gay. Wow them both into the ground. Today I wear pink shirts( can't beat a pink Ralph Lauren shirt with a green Paisley tie and navy suit) and nice and warm wool pink Sweater. I sold my Gibson guitar Nike sb's though like an idiot. Style is subjective and unless explicitly stated is not declaration of one's sexuality.

my ex's family stole 5 shoes from me when i was moving out.... most notable were the 6/11 dmps.... i eventually replaced them BUT it never felt the same.
that's crazy! You couldn't get em back?

that's crazy! You couldn't get em back?

not all battles are worth it. in a toxic environment, you sometimes just say your peace then keep it moving.
some shoes aren't worth catching a charge over.

not all battles are worth it. in a toxic environment, you sometimes just say your peace then keep it moving.
that's real, I guess in my 23 year old immature mind I would have at least tried to get them back by force. But they are just shoes at the end of the day that aren't 1 of 1

Last edited:
That's true. Even though you might feel like it, sometimes it's just best to leave and call it a a lost.

As far as wmns Js go, I dont see anything wrong with rocking them provided theyre not to much of a perceived girls c/w.

I.e.

aqua-viii-wmns.jpg

air-jordan-retro-7-wmns-varsity-maize.jpg

air-jordan-7retro-blue-dusk-gold-1.jpg

View media item 1691428
It can be labled for girls, so long as it dont look like its strictly for girls , for me to wear em.

Thats not knocking any fellas who like rocking lilac purple or pink.
Keep in mind if you do rock them pinks and lilacs, you should be aware and accepting of the stereotypes that may come along with doing so.

Last edited:
AWOKEN CHARISMA AWOKEN CHARISMA you say that as if we aren't in an era of vibrant colors or what we call having shoes that "pop."

at the end of the day, many people collect a lot of shoes. we get tired of buying the same colors over and over and over again and start venturing into new territory.

id hate to have a collection of 100 shoes.

20 black
20 white
20 black/red
20 black/blue
20 white/red

you can wear vibrant colors without getting stereotyped EASY.

ie:

ace-hood-nike-air-foamposite-one-polarized-pink-dj-khaled-air-jordan-iv-4-cavs.jpg

Last edited:
Bottom line, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck. Regardless of what color a dude is wearing we usually know what his true essence is about. Jus saying.

Back
Top Bottom