***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
U most likely bought a pair if ur defending this issue like this. Throwing "foh" at me and what not..relax, i dont give two ***** what you or anyone else likes to wear, its ur choice and ur opinion... I replied bcuz dudes are tryina front like these werent labeled as girls shoes...rock what u like who cares, wear bras and panties for all i care, imma still have my opinion and keep shaking my 30 year old head at men rocking pink..thats what it is on my side..btw what food u talking bout?

Difference of opinion then my dude. And the foh is for dudes who really trapped in that mentality and since you could give two ***** what I got on, the foh don't apply to you lol

And what food you think I'm talkin bout that's pink [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ehhhh I've worn women's jordans Nikes in the past. Who cares.

Heck, I still kick myself for not buying the maze 7s :smh:

And the women's jordans were lit

lastly, we are in an era where the pink isn't a big issue anymore.

nike dropped the pink foams, aunt pearl KDs, mambacurial kobe, think pinks, etc. these are no different.

I've always like these too. Doesn't make me feminine at all.

Can't forget about these!

View media item 1940532View media item 1940533

Difference of opinion then my dude. And the foh is for dudes who really trapped in that mentality and since you could give two ***** what I got on, the foh don't apply to you lol

And what food you think I'm talkin bout that's pink [emoji]128527[/emoji]
lol... I guess im wit ya on that one

Last edited:
So you see now that the labels that "they" give us are really just that: labels.

Now don't get all boondocks on me, ain't nobody bout to start wearing long ASAP rocky and yung thug dresses or sporting shoulder bags and using the fact that they're made by designer labels to offset the sad fact that them dudes walking round with purses. Ain't no birkin bag ***

Yeah buddy! Wear what you like!

Im at church right now and its such a coincidence that our priest is wearing pink. Do you want me to tell him to stop wearing it?rofl

View media item 1940519
Lets just leave homiephobic alone and get back on topic! Kids cant really comprehend. Lolol

Why Are you taking pictures in church? Shouldn't you be concentrating on what the pastor is preaching?

Last edited:
There is something about these 12s in particular that i just wouldn't wear if if they came out for men. I don't really mind guys wearing them, some women shoes are dope like the aqua(?) 8s that got released in 07, my boy actually had a pair and looked dope. I think the pink might be too bright, its too tacky, idk. I wear pink button-down shirts to work all the time, a navy blue sit, with brown shoes+belt, and a navy tie... you can't go wrong with that but the difference is the shirt is light pink. 

Last edited:
eek.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom