***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I was in line for unclaimed pairs and was talking to this chick in line that was mad cool and tried so hard all day to get these. She buys the last size 7 and I get the last size 9. Neither fit my wife who I went there for. I see her struggling to get the 7 on and she can't get her foot in. I offer to try my size 9 and she looks at me like I got 3 heads. I say it again you wanna try my 9's on? She puts them on and she says they fit and is so exicited. I give her the 9's and walk out with the 7's. Today I find a pair of glasses lost for 3 weeks. Sneaker karma is real people.

Repped. Hopefully you find ur wife's size.

I work at a high school...a lot of my kids have started wearing VS PINK hoodies.

I don't understand the trend but that picture is silly at most.

Cam had 99% of NT in pink tall tees back in the day. 
laugh.gif

I dont get why people judge men wearing these? I know the color is too feminine( I wouldnt rock these bec of that reason ) but they can do whatever they want. I even copped and rocked the GS citrus 11s that came out last year and I dont see that as a problem. I'm 29 years old if that matters. Just keep the hate to yourselves people.

Anyways, I wanted to get these for my girl for valentines but the release date got moved. Didnt try to get them online when I could yesterday but got lucky when we went to the mall in the afternoon. I got the last size 3Y for my girl(she has unusually small feet). Fortunately was able to get there a few minutes earlier. another couple asked for the same size when we were about to pay but was already sold out. 

I couldn't believe how my wife could be in clinicals for 12 hours and come home with a pair for our daughter. Wife said the mall had some but there was no display, so if you didn't ask, you didn't know. I crapped out on every online site. Wife came through clutch.

I dont get why people judge men wearing these? I know the color is too feminine( I wouldnt rock these bec of that reason ) but they can do whatever they want. I even copped and rocked the GS citrus 11s that came out last year and I dont see that as a problem. I'm 29 years old if that matters. Just keep the hate to yourselves people.

Anyways, I wanted to get these for my girl for valentines but the release date got moved. Didnt try to get them online when I could yesterday but got lucky when we went to the mall in the afternoon. I got the last size 3Y for my girl(she has unusually small feet). Fortunately was able to get there a few minutes earlier. another couple asked for the same size when we were about to pay but was already sold out. 

as a grown man, you should know better than to wear girl shoes. No hate

100% of my online purchases has been bot free and bots have never really interferred with my ability to buy a shoe unless it was limited or a site like JJ. Bots strikeout too if I'm not mistaken. I like to try in store 1st then go online if I strike out on raffles. He is obviously backdooring the process so I see him as more of a threat than a bot. IMO.
i camped out once and never again. when the footlocker guys came to open up everyone bum rushed the door... i was like [emoji]128528[/emoji] never again. it was for the olympic 7s i borrowed ma boy phone and hopped on fnl and it went right thru i was able to get my pair.

you can do whatever you want if you like the colorway and if the shoes fit you right. white uppers and gum bottom like soles are my number 1 colorway and I could never get that on a Air Jordan 11. You gotta get what's available.

you can do whatever you want if you like the colorway and if the shoes fit you right. white uppers and gum bottom like soles are my number 1 colorway and I could never get that on a Air Jordan 11. You gotta get what's available.
would you wear panties? serious question
My co worker wears panties, but then again he cross dress on the weekends..And comes to work and show us pics of him in his outfits
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

would you wear panties? serious question
What does shoes have to do with underwear? The shoes were called GS for a reason. they are designed for kids. Not every GS release is a girls/womens release. If you have a problem dudes wearing women shoes/ women themed shoes, tell it to those dudes who bought WOMENS triple white Ultra Boosts just because they cant get the mens version or better yet the new KD aunt pearl which has a very feminine colorway or dudes who wear pink shirts/clothing. 

There dude go again talkin bout some damn panties. Smh talkin bout as a grown man you know better, well what grown woman didn't know know not to put her big ol feet in some men's sized Jordans? Ain't nobody tell her that since Nike/JB was calling it a men's shoe she should sit the release out because she was a woman? Oh yea that's right, nobody told her that because if a womans foot is large enough to wear a men's size 10.5, she should be able to purchase the shoe and wear it with no issue. But if a dudes foot is small enough to wear a 9.5 or a 9 he can't because Nike/JB calling this a GS release? Comments like "Cmon bro you a grown *** man you know better than that, would you wear women's clothing/underwear too" can get on outta here

I work at a high school...a lot of my kids have started wearing VS PINK hoodies.

I don't understand the trend but that picture is silly at most.

Cam had 99% of NT in pink tall tees back in the day. :lol:

VS pink is for girls/women...

Please don't tell me you see boys wearing them..

Based on the homophobia in here yes you should. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
that would be right word for the people complaining about the pink colorway. and again for the record I wouldnt wear this colorway but dudes wearing pink doesnt mean they are gay.smh 

There dude go again talkin bout some damn panties. Smh talkin bout as a grown man you know better, well what grown woman didn't know know not to put her big ol feet in some men's sized Jordans? Ain't nobody tell her that since Nike/JB was calling it a men's shoe she should sit the release out because she was a woman? Oh yea that's right, nobody told her that because if a womans foot is large enough to wear a men's size 10.5, she should be able to purchase the shoe and wear it with no issue. But if a dudes foot is small enough to wear a 9.5 or a 9 he can't because Nike/JB calling this a GS release? Comments like "Cmon bro you a grown *** man you know better than that, would you wear women's clothing/underwear too" can get on outta here
Amen and well said! repped!

What does shoes have to do with underwear? The shoes were called GS for a reason. they are designed for kids. Not every GS release is a girls/womens release. If you have a problem dudes wearing women shoes/ women themed shoes, tell it to those dudes who bought WOMENS triple white Ultra Boosts just because they cant get the mens version or better yet the new KD aunt pearl which has a very feminine colorway or dudes who wear pink shirts/clothing. 
google "jordan 12 vivid pink" it says "girls air jordan 12 retro" but to each their own...even dj envy copped a pair so i guess the "girls" label on em dont really matter, even if i COULD fit into a pair, i wouldnt purchase though bcuz of the pink...im 33 and i wouldnt even try to pull it off. Even when cam was rockng pink and driving that pink range rover, i always shook my head and laughed at that...pink imo is for girls

google "jordan 12 vivid pink" it says "girls air jordan 12 retro" but to each their own...even dj envy copped a pair so i guess the "girls" label on em dont really matter, even if i COULD fit into a pair, i wouldnt purchase though bcuz of the pink...im 33 and i wouldnt even try to pull it off. Even when cam was rockng pink and driving that pink range rover, i always shook my head and laughed at that...pink imo is for girls

yep. these dudes are doing/saying anything they can to ignore the fact that they are called GIRLS AIR JORDAN

but whatever

Back
Top Bottom