***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

Good to see dudes not reselling and wearing their pairs of Girls shoes
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Each of us with his/her interpretation of the above image.

-The guns and the flashing of what looks like 7K in hundreds; along with the matching shirts and the cliche "holding a stack of hundreds as a phone"

many thoughts come to mind, one in particular:

"Ballin and the entire squad fits in GS pink 12's".

congrats to all who copped and have a great rest of the weekend.

No please dont buy her this size. :smh:
Its same sizing as boys. So she would be a 7Y in these. Only thing, they run a bit long, maybe a tad narrow. She could probably fit a 6.5 too if 7 is her correct size. GL
You need to get her a 7y. There's no difference in boys vs girls in GS shoes.
ok thx considering both of yall r saying go for 7y, im gonna do that..thx alot fellas..i appreciate the help

to all the men, and I use that term very loosely, that wear a 7.5-9.5, you do know these don't fit nor are they made like true men's size sneakers right? yet I'm not sure why they want them to rock....

Well atleast now we know how glenn davis makes his money when not playing for doc rivers teams

that guy obviously didnt get his pairs online.

100% of my online purchases has been bot free and bots have never really interferred with my ability to buy a shoe unless it was limited or a site like JJ. Bots strikeout too if I'm not mistaken. I like to try in store 1st then go online if I strike out on raffles. He is obviously backdooring the process so I see him as more of a threat than a bot. IMO.

I was in line for unclaimed pairs and was talking to this chick in line that was mad cool and tried so hard all day to get these. She buys the last size 7 and I get the last size 9. Neither fit my wife who I went there for. I see her struggling to get the 7 on and she can't get her foot in. I offer to try my size 9 and she looks at me like I got 3 heads. I say it again you wanna try my 9's on? She puts them on and she says they fit and is so exicited. I give her the 9's and walk out with the 7's. Today I find a pair of glasses lost for 3 weeks. Sneaker karma is real people.

Funny thing about the white/pink 12 release is that they are being called "Valentine's" but released weeks after :lol:

JB trying to get guys off the hook who didn't come through on Valentine's Day. Touché

Funny thing about the white/pink 12 release is that they are being called "Valentine's" but released weeks after
laugh.gif

JB trying to get guys off the hook who didn't come through on Valentine's Day. Touché
nike officially called them "Vivid Pink"

Back
Top Bottom