***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
So I tried getting a pair of these on FNL yesterday and the entire time got error messages that my order was not being accepted. Figured I had failed. When I was getting into bed last night I get an email saying my order shipped. Has anyone ever had this with finishline before?

google "jordan 12 vivid pink" it says "girls air jordan 12 retro" but to each their own...even dj envy copped a pair so i guess the "girls" label on em dont really matter, even if i COULD fit into a pair, i wouldnt purchase though bcuz of the pink...im 33 and i wouldnt even try to pull it off. Even when cam was rockng pink and driving that pink range rover, i always shook my head and laughed at that...pink imo is for girls

I said not every GS release is for females plus the other dude was complaining about me wearing citrus 11s not these pink 12s. No hate against u but read what was said on the previous post so we can understand each other.

Keep shaking your 30 year old head and thinking that, to me pink is just a color. You mix red (a manly color right (sarcasm)) and mix it with white, boom you get pink. So you trying to tell me, a man living in this world, that the combination of red and white is not masculine enough to be worn by anyone other than females? Foh lol its just pink. My favorite food in the world is pink.

It's funny we always talk about changing society for the better but let social norms that have been built up over time for no apparent reason rule over our college-degree earning logic. I'm a sneakerhead fam, I got 50+ shoes stacked up in my room. Open up some boxes you got pure yellow Bruce Lee inspired shoes, other box got pure pink Breast Cancer awareness inspired. Here's the kicker: both the all yellow and all pink shoes will probably be worn once every 2-3 months.

Last edited:
Id wear them
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Ehhhh I've worn women's jordans Nikes in the past. Who cares.

Heck, I still kick myself for not buying the maze 7s :smh:

And the women's jordans were lit

lastly, we are in an era where the pink isn't a big issue anymore.

nike dropped the pink foams, aunt pearl KDs, mambacurial kobe, think pinks, etc. these are no different.

I've always like these too. Doesn't make me feminine at all.

nike_air_jordan_6_retro_384665-161.jpg

al7egc-i.jpg

http://images.jordansdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ultraviolet-4-01-570x377.jpg[img]

[img]http://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/air-jordan-11-low-aqua-venom-green.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah buddy! Wear what you like!

Im at church right now and its such a coincidence that our priest is wearing pink. Do you want me to tell him to stop wearing it?rofl

View media item 1940519
Lets just leave homiephobic alone and get back on topic! Kids cant really comprehend. Lolol

Last edited:

Heck, I still kick myself for not buying the maze 7s
mean.gif

nike dropped the pink foams, aunt pearl KDs, mambacurial kobe, think pinks, etc. these are no different.

al7egc-i.jpg

ultraviolet-4-01-570x377.jpg
air-jordan-11-low-aqua-venom-green.jpg
but i don't recall ever saying i have an issue with the color pink.  i think i even said "there's nothing wrong with men wearing the color pink"

i remember wearing light pink ralph lauren polo shirts when they were in style back in the 2000s.  the conversation then was "pink looks better on dark skin guys than on light skin guys"

i just said i don't think dudes should wear girl shoes.  and that's just how i feel, me, one person.

if a dude wear girl clothes, we label it and call it cross dressing.  

but if a dude wear girl shoes, we shouldn't label it and should not call it cross dressing.  make sense of that

but i don't recall ever saying i have an issue with the color pink.  i think i even said "there's nothing wrong with men wearing the color pink"

i remember wearing light pink ralph lauren polo shirts when they were in style back in the 2000s.  the conversation then was "pink looks better on dark skin guys than on light skin guys"

i just said i don't think dudes should wear girl shoes.  and that's just how i feel, me, one person.

but if a dude wear girl shoes, we shouldn't label it and should not call it cross dressing.  make sense of that

shoes are shoes so who cares?

your argument makes it sound like we are wearing high heels or something. we are wearing the same product but just in a different labeled product.

womens clothes are cut for women therefore look odd on men. they have breast and hip cuts.

men have been wearing women's colored jordans since forever.

Last edited:

al7egc-i.jpg

http://images.jordansdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/ultraviolet-4-01-570x377.jpg[img]

[img]http://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/air-jordan-11-low-aqua-venom-green.jpg

I'll make sense of it for you fam, nothing on "girls only Jordans" literally make them for girls only other than maybe the colors used because society views them as feminine colors, which you yourself said there's nothing wrong with.

I wear skinny jeans. I'm a man. Girls wear skinny jeans. They're girls. If my skinny jeans had bedazzled pockets, then I would be wearing women's jeans. What part of those shoes posted feature any type of detail, aside from colors, that would deem them "for females only". I'll answer the question for you homie, nothing. Those "for girls" shoes posted don't got nothing on em that make only for girls. If they came in a size I could fit I'd probably cop some of em.

Last edited:
Keep shaking your 30 year old head and thinking that, to me pink is just a color. You mix red (a manly color right (sarcasm)) and mix it with white, boom you get pink. So you trying to tell me, a man living in this world, that the combination of red and white is not masculine enough to be worn by anyone other than females? Foh lol its just pink. My favorite food in the world is pink.

It's funny we always talk about changing society for the better but let social norms that have been built up over time for no apparent reason rule over our college-degree earning logic. I'm a sneakerhead fam, I got 50+ shoes stacked up in my room. Open up some boxes you got pure yellow Bruce Lee inspired shoes, other box got pure pink Breast Cancer awareness inspired. Here's the kicker: both the all yellow and all pink shoes will probably be worn once every 2-3 months.

U most likely bought a pair if ur defending this issue like this. Throwing "foh" at me and what not..relax, i dont give two ***** what you or anyone else likes to wear, its ur choice and ur opinion... I replied bcuz dudes are tryina front like these werent labeled as girls shoes...rock what u like who cares, wear bras and panties for all i care, imma still have my opinion and keep shaking my 30 year old head at men rocking pink..thats what it is on my side..btw what food u talking bout?

Y'all, guess what: females don't have an extra toe on their feet or anything (not counting [emoji]128042[/emoji]). Females got 5 toes just like dudes do.

A "GS" 9.5Y fit just like a men's 9.5 just a tad tighter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom