***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
To each their own, and some women's colourways aren't too feminine sand 4's come to mind.

I will say and this all ways gets ppl up in arms with the guys that have kids, if pink isn't a problem would you bring your new born son in a pink blanket even if it's just a color? I know I wouldn't and I have 3 boys.
I suppose it's all perception and personal preference but I just don't get it and it most certainly isn't worth arguing over.

To each their own, and some women's colourways aren't too feminine sand 4's come to mind.

I will say and this all ways gets ppl up in arms with the guys that have kids, if pink isn't a problem would you bring your new born son in a pink blanket even if it's just a color? I know I wouldn't and I have 3 boys.
I suppose it's all perception and personal preference but I just don't get it and it most certainly isn't worth arguing over.

my kid has the lebron 9 SBs and i was just fine.

Who would you think twice about approaching in a dark alley, just pick one to play along.

1. A dude wearing a pink Raiders Jersey and a pair of Pink XII's?

2. A dude wearing a black Raiders Jersey and a pair of Masters XII's?

I'm not speaking of older kids my 12 yr old wears some pink shirts (wich is ok nowadays) and pink in little league, pony ball for October.

I'm speaking of a new born child straight out the womb.

Bruh a person with a ccw could be wearing some pink 12s right now waiting on somebody with master 12s on to try him

I'm not speaking of older kids my 12 yr old wears some pink shirts (wich is ok nowadays) and pink in little league, pony ball for October.

I'm speaking of a new born child straight out the womb.

thats an extreme circumstance tho... my kid was 2 rocking those. as a parent, one would understand that you would dress a new born with more gender dominant colors. this is because a boy or a girl is hard to distinguish at such an early age and we don't want to configure people who wish to compliment our children.

You know which girls colorway id like them to retro for my niece? The white pink xi lows the patent leather ones not the snakeskin. She had them when she was 3. They were dope

Last edited:
i guess man. I wrote in a fb group recently about many years ago pink and light blue were opposite in gender identification as they are now.

wait, people are paying resale for crib sizes?  hmmmm....my local Hibbett got tons of 10c-12c left.  i may have to snatch them up tomorrow and use the money to buy my Pinnacle 4s

(opens new tab - ebay.com - types in GIRLS jordan 12 pink)

I was in line for unclaimed pairs and was talking to this chick in line that was mad cool and tried so hard all day to get these. She buys the last size 7 and I get the last size 9. Neither fit my wife who I went there for. I see her struggling to get the 7 on and she can't get her foot in. I offer to try my size 9 and she looks at me like I got 3 heads. I say it again you wanna try my 9's on? She puts them on and she says they fit and is so exicited. I give her the 9's and walk out with the 7's. Today I find a pair of glasses lost for 3 weeks. Sneaker karma is real people.
That's dope. Salute to you. That's worth more than a pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom