***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
So you guys still arent done with the dudes wearing pink 12s? lol

After how the masters and pink 12s have sold, Im finally giving in on preordering a pair for the flu games. has anybody done business with zadehkicks on ebay and on his website zadehkicks.com? any help is appreciated!

i actually have...
just once and it was for a tech fleece aw77 from them recently.

i actually have...
How was the service and merchandise? all legit? he has a preorder for the flu games for basically retail plus tax($220 shipped) I wanna check before I pull the trigger.

i actually have...

How was the service and merchandise? all legit? he has a preorder for the flu games for basically retail plus tax($220 shipped) I wanna check before I pull the trigger.

the service was cool and the item was legit. I'm not sure about the shoe aspect of things tho. they have an IG page tho... you can look at that and the ebay feedback

the service was cool and the item was legit. I'm not sure about the shoe aspect of things tho. they have an IG page tho... you can look at that and the ebay feedback
I've seen his eBay feedbacks and he only has a couple bad reviews out of thousands. Just wanted to check if there are actual customers of that place on here to be extra sure. thanks for the feedback bro. repped!

Which one of ya'll is this ??? 
roll.gif
info on the shorts?  i wanna cop 

The hype for the Masters will higher than the flu games IMO. I've never seen hype for 12s like with the Masters. It was tax season, it's a neutral shoe that goes with anything and they are just fresh. I'm not saying the flu games won't have buzz but. ..

The hype for the Masters will higher than the flu games IMO. I've never seen hype for 12s like with the Masters. It was tax season, it's a neutral shoe that goes with anything and they are just fresh. I'm not saying the flu games won't have buzz but. ..
Let's see if the same thing happens with the french blue. I think any other 12 will have the same hype since people will be thinking previous releases have sold out right away. I dont know if the masters are selling on the reseller market but anything you can flip will be sold.

Let's see if the same thing happens with the french blue. I think any other 12 will have the same hype since people will be thinking previous releases have sold out right away. I dont know if the masters are selling on the reseller market but anything you can flip will be sold.
I think all who went for the Masters will go for the French blues. It's a spring shoe, it's just as fresh, it's a white based alternative to the black Masters(haha...)

I think all who went for the Masters will go for the French blues. It's a spring shoe, it's just as fresh, it's a white based alternative to the black Masters(haha...)
I love the 12s( They're my 2nd favorite Jordan model next to AJ1s) but didnt cop the masters because I dont really like all black kicks. Still on the fence with the french blues. Definitely copping the flu games because of the history and white OVOs because all white kicks are my favorites. I wish playoffs would retro this year as well. 

I love the 12s( They're my 2nd favorite Jordan model next to AJ1s) but didnt cop the masters because I dont really like all black kicks. Still on the fence with the french blues. Definitely copping the flu games because of the history and white OVOs because all white kicks are my favorites. I wish playoffs would retro this year as well. 
on the fence with the flu games. I'm about to graduate undergrad and don't have a job yet so I don't want to spend what I have now. The Cherry's drop this fall so I'm def in for those. Owned the OG pair before trading for the 00 Infrareds

1. White and French Blue

2. Black and Red

3. White and Red 

That's all, not going through the hassle in securing the OVO 12s

Last edited:
on the fence with the flu games. I'm about to graduate undergrad and don't have a job yet so I don't want to spend what I have now. The Cherry's drop this fall so I'm def in for those. Owned the OG pair before trading for the 00 Infrareds
I was planning to cop OGs since I saw them for $150 DS but changed my mind coz I didnt want the trouble of plastic tabs cracking, regluing the soles back. I just want to wear them with no problems.

I was planning to cop OGs since I saw them for $150 DS but changed my mind coz I didnt want the trouble of plastic tabs cracking, regluing the soles back. I just want to wear them with no problems.
that's fair, but the leather quality on the upper is so amazing, I wouldn't mind. Especially in comparison to the 2009 pair I wasted my $150 on

that's fair, but the leather quality on the upper is so amazing, I wouldn't mind. Especially in comparison to the 2009 pair I wasted my $150 on
How do you fix the plastic tabs? do you reglue or buy another set of tabs to put on?

I'm not sure how to re glue them. The pair I had didn't have cracked plastic tabs
I see...not worth the hassle then so I'll stick to the 2016 pairs.

Pink 12s are selling at crazy prices. This is a sold listing on eBay 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom