***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 160 60.8%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Might be cause that Yeezy lp was so weak, his beast all hooked a U'ee back torwards Brand J.
Ye aint got the hops to out jump Jumpman.
[emoji]128523[/emoji]

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Pinks really sold out? :x

My lady's bday is in 2 weeks I just knew these were gonna be an easy pickup. God I hate buying sneakers these days

english please
I have a degree in ebonics, he's saying that the Yeezy line up right now is less than desirable (to him) and that his follower (Yeezy Followers) are now back to purchasing Jordan Brand products (is what I'm getting from his post). Not my views just deciphering his post.

I was in line for unclaimed pairs and was talking to this chick in line that was mad cool and tried so hard all day to get these. She buys the last size 7 and I get the last size 9. Neither fit my wife who I went there for. I see her struggling to get the 7 on and she can't get her foot in. I offer to try my size 9 and she looks at me like I got 3 heads. I say it again you wanna try my 9's on? She puts them on and she says they fit and is so exicited. I give her the 9's and walk out with the 7's. Today I find a pair of glasses lost for 3 weeks. Sneaker karma is real people.

Thats cool.

...but hold up. If she was in front of you, how did she pick up a 7 instead of that 9 you picked up? She had to have known that a 7 wasn't gonna fit if your 9 actually ended up fiting her. :lol: Was she confused on the sizing?

Last edited:
Pinks really sold out? :x

My lady's bday is in 2 weeks I just knew these were gonna be an easy pickup. God I hate buying sneakers these days
you took a gamble thinking these were gonna be an easy pickup

Might be cause that Yeezy lp was so weak, his beast all hooked a U'ee back torwards Brand J.
Ye aint got the hops to out jump Jumpman
How is this hard o understand? I think some of yall overthought tf out of this post lol

"Hooked a U'ee" tho?

Sound like it came out of a fly fishing manual or some

Last edited by a moderator:
I ain't never seen it written out like that with no damn apostrophe and used with the phrase "hooked" :lol:

I say "yo gon n 'bust' that u turn fam" when say my boy miss the turn lol

Ppl around pittsburgh say hook a u'ee all the time.

That singing dude in big sean track said it to.
He was like, "I want u to take me serious, hook a u'ee".
J/p

[emoji]128524[/emoji]

NT is funny, I would've never thought anything off about the post until y'all brought it up :rofl:

It's not the color pink, it's that is a pink women's shoe. Same as if a dude rocked a pink women's blouse, it's not necessarily a judgement if you find it funny imo.

I called 7:15 am est, CS said they have in stock, that was eastbay, he said call back on 45 mins, called both Ftl and eastbay none in stock

I called 7:15 am est, CS said they have in stock, that was eastbay, he said call back on 45 mins, called both Ftl and eastbay none in stock
Did you order? I called Eastbay at 7:55 AM EST and was told they couldn't sell until 8 AM EST 

Back
Top Bottom