Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Anyone wanna slap Snooki everytime she says "gorilla juicehead"? 
laugh.gif

that and when her leather-faced friend says they're going "guy shopping".  
sick.gif

ronnie not even looking up and knowing it was dean they were talking about.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Anyone wanna slap Snooki everytime she says "gorilla juicehead"? 
laugh.gif

that and when her leather-faced friend says they're going "guy shopping".  
sick.gif

ronnie not even looking up and knowing it was dean they were talking about.  
laugh.gif

That was hilarious when Ronnie knew Dean.

I wonder why Dean never told anybody he already knew Ronnie?

That was hilarious when Ronnie knew Dean.

sammie cant leave tho because there needs to be some drama in the house. nobody wants to watch everybody laughin and having fun all the time, thats boring and unrealistic.

OD @ son snatchin up all of jenny's $@$%. smh. I'm lost as to why she couldnt get her stuff back tho? Clearly she knew where son went. Who just takes a L like that? makes me think that was scripted. He snatches yo watch, hd, yo paypal cheese and yo #$@@#+ bed, an all u do is cry, but u ready to knuckle up a +%@%% for flenchin at you? hmmmm nah, either she not really bout that life or they reachin.

the two eps this week were wack sauce. lol @ deena frontin like dude ate the box after she found out he had a girl. she know she let him smash. u could see her heart drop for the brief second right after sam told her hahaha. u aint gotta lie to kick it

sammie cant leave tho because there needs to be some drama in the house. nobody wants to watch everybody laughin and having fun all the time, thats boring and unrealistic.

OD @ son snatchin up all of jenny's $@$%. smh. I'm lost as to why she couldnt get her stuff back tho? Clearly she knew where son went. Who just takes a L like that? makes me think that was scripted. He snatches yo watch, hd, yo paypal cheese and yo #$@@#+ bed, an all u do is cry, but u ready to knuckle up a +%@%% for flenchin at you? hmmmm nah, either she not really bout that life or they reachin.

the two eps this week were wack sauce. lol @ deena frontin like dude ate the box after she found out he had a girl. she know she let him smash. u could see her heart drop for the brief second right after sam told her hahaha. u aint gotta lie to kick it

To think some of yall were saying Tom isn't terry cloth. Dude been on his period this whole season. Stealing beds son? her watch, hard drive? Seemingly like this whole started cuz he caught feelings cuz she aint call on their anniversary
laugh.gif

Leaving the dogs to die was funny though
roll.gif

Ep was just okay, couple funny parts here and there. Pauly and Vinny had me with the letter talk.

To think some of yall were saying Tom isn't terry cloth. Dude been on his period this whole season. Stealing beds son? her watch, hard drive? Seemingly like this whole started cuz he caught feelings cuz she aint call on their anniversary
laugh.gif

Leaving the dogs to die was funny though
roll.gif

Ep was just okay, couple funny parts here and there. Pauly and Vinny had me with the letter talk.

i really like paulys character...he never gets mad at anything and seems genuine, he could get it. "now roger that ra-ra-roger that" lmfao

i really like paulys character...he never gets mad at anything and seems genuine, he could get it. "now roger that ra-ra-roger that" lmfao

I hate how J-Wow plays the victim after the fact. Yeah what Tom did was wrong, but for a girl that talks all hard about Sammi being mistreated by Ronnie, she should have the stones to leave the kid before hitting the Jersey Shore again. It was clear she was testing/giving Roger a trial run before dumping Tom. And then we find out in the after show that he's supposedly insecure and pushed her down the steps right before she left for Seaside. "I can't wait to smash another girl in your bed." Like come on chick, you're not  completely innocent either. I don't like when people say well it's not that easy to just break-up, because I think it is if things get that bad. 
My man Dean creeping to get with Deena 
grin.gif
 "My girlfriend's name is Sam too!" 

I hate how J-Wow plays the victim after the fact. Yeah what Tom did was wrong, but for a girl that talks all hard about Sammi being mistreated by Ronnie, she should have the stones to leave the kid before hitting the Jersey Shore again. It was clear she was testing/giving Roger a trial run before dumping Tom. And then we find out in the after show that he's supposedly insecure and pushed her down the steps right before she left for Seaside. "I can't wait to smash another girl in your bed." Like come on chick, you're not  completely innocent either. I don't like when people say well it's not that easy to just break-up, because I think it is if things get that bad. 
My man Dean creeping to get with Deena 
grin.gif
 "My girlfriend's name is Sam too!" 

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Lol. Ronnie in the xenadrine commercial. He know d@mn well he takes "perfomance-enhancing" drugs.

not sure if this was ever brought up, but did anyone notice in the commercial they try to make it seem like he's on the red carpet or something?  he walks past the camera with his hand in the air like he's waving at the cameras
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:
found a pic...

xenadrine-ronnie.jpg

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Lol. Ronnie in the xenadrine commercial. He know d@mn well he takes "perfomance-enhancing" drugs.

not sure if this was ever brought up, but did anyone notice in the commercial they try to make it seem like he's on the red carpet or something?  he walks past the camera with his hand in the air like he's waving at the cameras
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

EDIT:
found a pic...

xenadrine-ronnie.jpg

eek.gif
 JWOW suffocates Vinny with her tig ol bitties. 
frown.gif
 Anyone have a gif of those *******? 

eek.gif
 JWOW suffocates Vinny with her tig ol bitties. 
frown.gif
 Anyone have a gif of those *******? 

Originally Posted by T2586

that was really weird unless it was scripted for them to bring him home...and if it was that was dumb on MTVs part

Back
Top Bottom