Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by T2586

I wonder why Dean never told anybody he already knew Ronnie?

that was really weird unless it was scripted for them to bring him home...and if it was that was dumb on MTVs part

tumblr_ldjgcsKd0O1qd23jbo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I hate how J-Wow plays the victim after the fact. Yeah what Tom did was wrong, but for a girl that talks all hard about Sammi being mistreated by Ronnie, she should have the stones to leave the kid before hitting the Jersey Shore again. It was clear she was testing/giving Roger a trial run before dumping Tom. And then we find out in the after show that he's supposedly insecure and pushed her down the steps right before she left for Seaside. "I can't wait to smash another girl in your bed." Like come on chick, you're not  completely innocent either. I don't like when people say well it's not that easy to just break-up, because I think it is if things get that bad. 
My man Dean creeping to get with Deena 
grin.gif
 "My girlfriend's name is Sam too!" 

^^ this chick jwow is a fraud son. i watched the first few minutes of the aftershow and she was talking about how dude pushed her down the stairs when she left to the shore for this season.

bltch, there were cameras there when that beast Snookalufagus came and picked you up.

no woman deserves to get hit by a man, but falsely accusing a dude on national TV of domestic abuse is just as bad... if not worse, imo. she can sue son to keep him from publishing photos she sext'd him, but she wont file charges for him beating on her? where they do that at?

sammi is equally crazy, but at least she's not a hypocrite and stays in her lane.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I hate how J-Wow plays the victim after the fact. Yeah what Tom did was wrong, but for a girl that talks all hard about Sammi being mistreated by Ronnie, she should have the stones to leave the kid before hitting the Jersey Shore again. It was clear she was testing/giving Roger a trial run before dumping Tom. And then we find out in the after show that he's supposedly insecure and pushed her down the steps right before she left for Seaside. "I can't wait to smash another girl in your bed." Like come on chick, you're not  completely innocent either. I don't like when people say well it's not that easy to just break-up, because I think it is if things get that bad. 
My man Dean creeping to get with Deena 
grin.gif
 "My girlfriend's name is Sam too!" 

^^ this chick jwow is a fraud son. i watched the first few minutes of the aftershow and she was talking about how dude pushed her down the stairs when she left to the shore for this season.

bltch, there were cameras there when that beast Snookalufagus came and picked you up.

no woman deserves to get hit by a man, but falsely accusing a dude on national TV of domestic abuse is just as bad... if not worse, imo. she can sue son to keep him from publishing photos she sext'd him, but she wont file charges for him beating on her? where they do that at?

sammi is equally crazy, but at least she's not a hypocrite and stays in her lane.

Y'all need to relax with the sophisticated analysis and take the show for what it's worth. "Reality TV" mixed with scripted and entertaining comedy. Monday's episode was great but yesterday's episode was craptacular. Only good scenes were with Ronnie's clone and when Pauly and Vinny talked about typing up an anonymous letter.
laugh.gif

Y'all need to relax with the sophisticated analysis and take the show for what it's worth. "Reality TV" mixed with scripted and entertaining comedy. Monday's episode was great but yesterday's episode was craptacular. Only good scenes were with Ronnie's clone and when Pauly and Vinny talked about typing up an anonymous letter.
laugh.gif

I'm willing to bet my left nut that Ronnnie has never used/heard of Xenadrine until the commercial was filmed.

I'm willing to bet my left nut that Ronnnie has never used/heard of Xenadrine until the commercial was filmed.

"Im Ronnie from Jersey Shore, and keeping it real is what it's all about."

roll.gif

"Im Ronnie from Jersey Shore, and keeping it real is what it's all about."

roll.gif

I was DYING when Ronnie said..."what's up dean?"
roll.gif

Why didn't JWow call the police if he stole all her %@$! and left her broke?

*Dude got a tramp stamp that said "La Famiglia"  C'Mon son....
30t6p3b.gif

I was DYING when Ronnie said..."what's up dean?"
roll.gif

Why didn't JWow call the police if he stole all her %@$! and left her broke?

*Dude got a tramp stamp that said "La Famiglia"  C'Mon son....
30t6p3b.gif

Ive never watched more than an episode or 2 of the first few seasons, and Ive caught a few this year but I could def chill with Vinnie and Pauly dudes seem legit and like they are overall good dudes(no man crush) they always got jokes. Everybody else on the show...id like to kill. I think they should get rid of all the females and do a MVP spinoff next season.

Ive never watched more than an episode or 2 of the first few seasons, and Ive caught a few this year but I could def chill with Vinnie and Pauly dudes seem legit and like they are overall good dudes(no man crush) they always got jokes. Everybody else on the show...id like to kill. I think they should get rid of all the females and do a MVP spinoff next season.

Back
Top Bottom