Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Finding a Ronnie look-a-like
laugh.gif
and Ronnie actually knowing the guy
roll.gif
plus his girlfriend was named Sam too

Vinny and Pauly's re-enactment of the letter was priceless

Finding a Ronnie look-a-like
laugh.gif
and Ronnie actually knowing the guy
roll.gif
plus his girlfriend was named Sam too

Vinny and Pauly's re-enactment of the letter was priceless

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Ive never watched more than an episode or 2 of the first few seasons, and Ive caught a few this year but I could def chill with Vinnie and Pauly dudes seem legit and like they are overall good dudes(no man crush) they always got jokes. Everybody else on the show...id like to kill. I think they should get rid of all the females and do a MVP spinoff next season.

The dudes on the show look like guidos but really aren't that way personality wise. Vinnie and Pauly are regular dudes, Situation is that one dude in your crew that is always cocky as @#$% (but unlike the situation strikes out 99% of the time), and Ronnie is your boy you always talk @#$% on for being whipped

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Ive never watched more than an episode or 2 of the first few seasons, and Ive caught a few this year but I could def chill with Vinnie and Pauly dudes seem legit and like they are overall good dudes(no man crush) they always got jokes. Everybody else on the show...id like to kill. I think they should get rid of all the females and do a MVP spinoff next season.

The dudes on the show look like guidos but really aren't that way personality wise. Vinnie and Pauly are regular dudes, Situation is that one dude in your crew that is always cocky as @#$% (but unlike the situation strikes out 99% of the time), and Ronnie is your boy you always talk @#$% on for being whipped

Cant wait to see Sammi sock Ron, I remember seeing it before and she gets him pretty good if I'm not mistaken. Grenade whistle
laugh.gif
shoud be a good one

Cant wait to see Sammi sock Ron, I remember seeing it before and she gets him pretty good if I'm not mistaken. Grenade whistle
laugh.gif
shoud be a good one

Back
Top Bottom