Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

"He just kicked you out your own room" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Straight roid rage, kid. Throwing clothes around and cackling like a hyena. Son wanted a protein shake instead of pizza like really 
laugh.gif

J-Wow talks mad tough then the uncle rolls up, "Who are you?" She runs away and calls Roger. Ain't nobody rollin' up like that all disrespectful on some "who are you" #!+. Fall back I just smushed your niece. 

Straight roid rage, kid. Throwing clothes around and cackling like a hyena. Son wanted a protein shake instead of pizza like really 
laugh.gif

J-Wow talks mad tough then the uncle rolls up, "Who are you?" She runs away and calls Roger. Ain't nobody rollin' up like that all disrespectful on some "who are you" #!+. Fall back I just smushed your niece. 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Talk about OD protective 
laugh.gif
 Hittin' the club with your conservative uncle and cousins, what part of the game is that?
Time for the grenade whistle 
laugh.gif
 This chick Sammi is legit delusional, Ron about to go ham on this broad. 
scripted for sure but still entertaining
laugh.gif

Gina could def get it

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Talk about OD protective 
laugh.gif
 Hittin' the club with your conservative uncle and cousins, what part of the game is that?
Time for the grenade whistle 
laugh.gif
 This chick Sammi is legit delusional, Ron about to go ham on this broad. 
scripted for sure but still entertaining
laugh.gif

Gina could def get it

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

"I took your chit and put it over THERE.........Pack it".   
roll.gif
! I swear, if that's not the most gangster quote I heard in 2011 so far, I don't know what is.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

"I took your chit and put it over THERE.........Pack it".   
roll.gif
! I swear, if that's not the most gangster quote I heard in 2011 so far, I don't know what is.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif