Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by bkmac

The punch at 10:30 and not 10:55
eek.gif
, straight to cake? Funniest reality show EVER.

roll.gif
roll.gif

WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL IS MIKE WEARING? Looking like that Miller Lite commercial where dude is wearing all that dragon gear.

"Are you friends with her !? You playing me out!?" *Vinny comes out* "Hey! We going to Ryder's birthday!" He got the huge kool-aid smile and everything.

"Are you friends with her !? You playing me out!?" *Vinny comes out* "Hey! We going to Ryder's birthday!" He got the huge kool-aid smile and everything.

WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL IS MIKE WEARING? Looking like that Miller Lite commercial where dude is wearing all that dragon gear.

Son was crying tears like the floods in Australia 
laugh.gif
 J-Wow is so manipulative though, since when did you rat out Ron to make Sammi leave? First time I heard that, sweetheart.
Gina 
smokin.gif
 You guys see Vin hesitate to kiss her goodbye with the uncle and cousin lurking. 

Sitch is a good dude checkin' up on Ronnie tryna make sure kid was ight after taking one to the jaw. 

Son was crying tears like the floods in Australia 
laugh.gif
 J-Wow is so manipulative though, since when did you rat out Ron to make Sammi leave? First time I heard that, sweetheart.
Gina 
smokin.gif
 You guys see Vin hesitate to kiss her goodbye with the uncle and cousin lurking. 

Sitch is a good dude checkin' up on Ronnie tryna make sure kid was ight after taking one to the jaw. 

they showed that but not the Snooki punch

didnt Jen and Ron know each other before the house?

if so Ron is a punk for letting his girl come in between them...

let her go...

they showed that but not the Snooki punch

didnt Jen and Ron know each other before the house?

if so Ron is a punk for letting his girl come in between them...

let her go...

Sam is a psycho, all girls for issues but she rates 10/10 for her future husband pulling "deep sea fishing trip"

Sam is a psycho, all girls for issues but she rates 10/10 for her future husband pulling "deep sea fishing trip"

Back
Top Bottom