Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I'm so excited for next weeks episode, and most likely the episode the week after that considering they wait till the end of the episode to show the good stuff.

If Sammi leaves I'll be soooo happy! No more whining and single Ronnie will be in full affect!

Hahha. Can't wait for 10:57 next week and the following week's episode

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I'm so excited for next weeks episode, and most likely the episode the week after that considering they wait till the end of the episode to show the good stuff.

If Sammi leaves I'll be soooo happy! No more whining and single Ronnie will be in full affect!

Hahha. Can't wait for 10:57 next week and the following week's episode

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Anyone wanna slap Snooki everytime she says "gorilla juicehead"? 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
   i was talkin to my brother at how annoying that was every time she said that

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Anyone wanna slap Snooki everytime she says "gorilla juicehead"? 
laugh.gif

mad.gif
   i was talkin to my brother at how annoying that was every time she said that

Oh maybe the tee was made of electric tape. Yea I thought bout the tee shop but they just made it appear that they went straight back to the house crying and %!* after they arrested her and then they called em right away to pick her up. It was all in the light of day. So not too much time could have passed between those segments. Most likely tape... Didn't think of that.

Oh maybe the tee was made of electric tape. Yea I thought bout the tee shop but they just made it appear that they went straight back to the house crying and %!* after they arrested her and then they called em right away to pick her up. It was all in the light of day. So not too much time could have passed between those segments. Most likely tape... Didn't think of that.

If Ron Ron took that punch just for saying he was Jwoww friend, that's just pathetic on Sammie part, even tho she's a girl Ron no sold that punch like Hogan.

If Ron Ron took that punch just for saying he was Jwoww friend, that's just pathetic on Sammie part, even tho she's a girl Ron no sold that punch like Hogan.

I'm confused, he took her watch, hdd and bed but left all those flatscreens and Mac? What the !*%#
roll.gif
you a corny ex-boyfriend

I'm confused, he took her watch, hdd and bed but left all those flatscreens and Mac? What the !*%#
roll.gif
you a corny ex-boyfriend

If single Ronnie returns we are in for a good season. Imagine him and Dean wing-manning each other 
laugh.gif

If single Ronnie returns we are in for a good season. Imagine him and Dean wing-manning each other 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom